Chapter 87

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Easy there" Nikki said as we sat at the resturant that her and Brie had decided to take me to. 

I still was going through a hard time with what had happened last week on Smackdown. Also today was have to film Smackdown today so of course I can't help but think of what had happened last week. 

I had even decided to remove the bandages that were on my wrist despite telling Dean that I should have kept them off to be sure that I had still recovered. I mean I haven't but I was getting better every every day.

He didn't even want me out here today. He wanted me at his side. It's every minute where he needs me. I understand but really I need some time away.

"I think she is alright" Brie said as she sat down. I sat down next to her with Nikki across from us. 

"I just wanted to make sure" she laughed while putting her hands up.

Sometimes she does act like Dean. Always wanting to make sure that I was okay and just making sure that nothing is happening to me. 

"I am being serious. I am fine" I told her. I am even speaking more now. The past couple of days I guess that since I was just still in that situation that I was just whispering and just nodding. Dean told me to take my time and now I can speak like I haven't been able to the past couple of days.

"So what are you thinking of eating?" Brie asked me. 

"I have no idea actually" I said. 

I had even been eating light food ever since that incident. Only on Dean's terms. But he told me today that I can eat whatever I wanted today. Don't mind if I do.

"I am actually now thinking of getting a chicken fried steak" I said. 

Okay besides chicken alfredo, mac and cheese and maybe pizza, chicken fried steaks is one of my favorite foods as well. I tend to eat those kinds of food all the time and I am not even sorry for that. I can't help it. 

"Yeah you should" Nikki said. She knows that I want to eat something and it's not something light like chicken noodle soup. Not that it's bad either. I love that food as well.

"So I heard that you two got a match at Payback against Tamina and Naomi" I told them. They nodded.

"I guess the people thought that we needed to have that match. Not that I don't want a match but it was just something that came out of nowhere. But you know what they say paybacks a bitch" Brie smiled.

"You go get them" I said.

"Oh I forgot to ask you but do you think that you will be able to go out to ringside?" Nikki asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know. Depends on what Dean says" I said.

"You should be able to go out there now. You seem fine and the marks seem to be going away" she said. I thought about it for a minute.

I do seem fine like I said but even if I told Dean that he probably wouldn't let me. I get that he is making sure that I am okay but I am. I am doing a lot better than I was a couple of days ago but he doesn't seem to notice. I am not sure why.

"I am not sure guys" I said quietly. There it goes again. When it comes to a point of thinking of the incident then my voice goes quiet and everything.

"Brooklyn you are gonna have to convince him. Unless you want us to do it" Nikki said. I shook my head.

"I will just deal with it" I said sadly. I miss being out where the crowd is but if the incident that happened will be the cause of why I am not out there even though I am suppose to be then I don't know anymore.