Chapter 2

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

It was morning. I still couldn't get last night out of my head. Dean was suppose to win but Bray had to get fucking involved. Yeah, I may be overacting a bit but I like this guy so much and he deserves to win. He needed to. But things never go right. 

I literally had nothing to do today except go to Raw. I have a match tonight and I was kinda looking forward to it. I thought about what I should do. I'm thinking that I will hang out with Paige and then head to the arena with her. What about Aj as well? Yeah I should. I took my phone and texted them both. I didn't even know the time I just woke up and then texted my friends.

Paige texted me saying that she will love that. She even suggested breakfast. Hey, I didn't blame her for being hungry because I was always hungry as well. Aj then texted me but she said that she had to do something and that didn't both me one bit. At least I was with Paige. 

I texted Paige back telling her that I will meet her in the lobby in ten minutes and she replied with an okay.

I was just gonna go casual for this breakfast thing with Paige. I just went in jeans and a tank top but I added a hoodie because it was kinda chilly outside. 

I brushed through my hair and then I put it in a kinda of a messy ponytail. I then walked out of the room and waited for Paige in the lobby. I was just on my phone until I noticed someone that had caught my eye. It was Dean, of course.

He was also on his phone but he has been starring at me for a bit. He then came over to me.

"Hey" he said. I smiled at him.

"Hey" I said.

"So I just wanted to know what's up?" he asked.

"Just waiting for Paige because we are gonna go out for breakfast" 

"Oh that's cool! Well I gotta hit the gym before I get to the arena so I'll see you later" he smiled at me and I smiled back. Then he walked away.

Then out of nowhere Paige scared me. "OMG" I screamed and she was laughing. 

"What was that for?" I asked trying to gain my breath from my screaming. 

"I don't know but I felt like I wanted to do it and I did it. I playfully punched her. 

"Well let's get going shall we" she said and we started walking. 

It wasn't that far from the hotel and we made it and took our seats.

"So what was that with Ambrose?" she asked raising an eyebrow. What was she talking about? We only talked.

"What do you mean?"

"You guys looked like you two were getting friendly" All he did was ask me what was up?

"He only asked me what I was doing?" I said. 

"I saw the twinkle in his eye" she then pointed out. What?

"You don't see it do you?" she asked. I was so confused of what she was telling to me.

"I have a feeling that he likes you. He is actually being nice to someone" she pointed out. 

"And?" She started grinning. 

"He likes you. It's kinda obvious if he has that twinkle in his eye and then smiling at you and everything else that I can't remember" she said like it was obvious. 

"I don't think it proves anything" I shrugged it off. 

"You can continue saying that but just wait. He will ask you out someday but he is just nervous"