Chapter 15

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I actually feel okay after that promo with Paige. I made her feel weak in front of everyone on Raw. Well not technically but I did some damage on her. She kept saying about my crush on Dean and blah blah blah and I even did his clothesline on her and even his finisher Dirty Deeds. Ha in your face Paige. So since Dean had completely made a friendship with The Bellas we are all hanging out today. We decided to go and get lunch together. We get to the resturant and of course Nikki would want to tease me a bit and made me sit next to Dean which I didn't mind at all. I just didn't say anything though.

"So we had to admit that your promo with Paige was actually really amazing:" Nikki said. Dean and Brie agreed.

"I mean you did use Dean's finisher on her" Brie said and then winked. Oh no more teasing. Dean chuckled.

"Please don't feel embarressed. I actually liked the fact that she had her head bashed in" he said.

"I think everyone likes seeing that" I said. He shrugged.

"But hey you proved to her that you are ready for Sunday" Nikki said.

"Okay that is true" I said.

"Also Dean that promo you did with Bray. Very creative" Brie applaud Dean.

"It's what I have to do so that he knows that I am gonna get revenge on him" he said.

"Just don't take it too far" she warned. Again he put his hands up.

"No promises on that one" We all laughed.

"Just try to do anything so that he can't walk the next day" I said.

"I'll dedicate the match to you then" he said nudging me. Nikki then started grinning.

"Why you grinning Nikki?" I asked her.

"Because you guys are adorable and I am waiting for you two to become a couple" she said. Dean and I looked at each other.

"Well you are gonna have to wait for it to happen" Dean assured her. Wait what? Then she let out a squeal.

"So it is gonna happen?" she asked.

Dean shrugged. "Maybe"She then squealed again.

"Nikki you really need to stop" Brie said.

"Well I can't help it" she said. Brie shook her head.

"The only thing you want is for these two to hurry up and fall in love already" Brie told her. Nikki gasp.

"So what if I want that?"

"Well I'm saying that I want it too but we just gotta wait"

"Enough of the future couple thing, okay?" Dean asked. I'm surprised that he was acting calm about this whole thing.

"Are you acting calm right now Ambrose?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah"

"That's weird" she said.

"So did you know what had happened to Paige on Raw?" Brie asked me. I shook my head.

"She was literally trying to back out of the match. She is actually scared of you. She was begging Triple H and Stephanie" Brie said. Oh wow...

"Well what happened?"

"Well they basically told her that she wanted the match that she will go against you at Survivor Series" Nikki then added.

"I still don't understand as to why she had to mention me" Dean said raising an eyebrow. It was true Paige had brought up Dean by saying that he was my special person.