Chapter 104

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Have you ever had that feeling where you feel on top of the world again when something amazing happens to you? Well that's how I felt when Dean and I got back together. Who knew that after three weeks we could get back together? It's just an amazing feeling and I'm glad to be back with the man that I love.

"You okay there babe?" Dean asked me as he was laying down next to me on the bed. 

"Yeah just thinking about how great life is right now and having you beside me" I told him and he just smirked and pulled me closer to him while our bodies were touching. Don't ask what we did last night. 

"Life's great when your apart of it" he said and then kissed me. I smiled hearing his words.

That had to be the sweetest thing he had said to me in our time of dating. I can't believe it's gonna be seven months in a couple of days with this amazing man. 

"You wanna know what's weird?" I asked him. He looked over at me.

"What's weird?"

"How almost seven months ago that we would be dating" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I just really wanted to be with you that time and I am glad that it had happened. Your an amazing woman" he said and I smiled.

I started thinking back to when he asked me out. 

|Flashback|

Please tell me that this is a dream. It can not be real. I am beyond shocked on whats in front of me and I have no idea on what to do. I am like speechless. Dean is at my hotel room with red roses in his hands? Why? I just..I have no words for it. See what I mean.

"I need to talk to you" he repeated and I let him into the room. 

"So what brought you here?" I asked him. I was actually nervous or something as to what he was about to say.

""Well I really need to tell you something and it is very important" he said looking at the floor.

"What is it?"

"I like you Brooklyn" he just blurted out. Wait what?

I get it you probably thought that I didn't feel the same but guess what I did" he said looking at me.

"I really have nothing to say" I told him.

"I know that I probably thought about this in one day but I couldn't take it anymore. You made me feel different Brooklyn. I felt different about everything"

"I know that isn't all that you have to say" I told him.

"Yeah I still got more to say. I know that we didn't really talk at all first but I did notice you. I was scared to talk to you but when it was Hell in a Cell I just knew that I had to walk to you and that is what I did. As days continued that was when I feel hard. I was happy when I was able to give you a ride, take you out to that lunch. Most importantly when we had that kiss last night"

I still couldn't believe what he was saying.

"I was never the one to love. I wasn't. A lot of people know that I had a bad past and that I was never the one to change anything. Even when I was in the indies all I ever did was bang girls and then left them. But if I was with you then I would never do that"

"I just wanna know do you feel the same for me?" he asked. I guess this is where I tell him.

"I suppose you kinda heard what Paige said to you the other say. Saying that I was jealous that you two were talking and trust me I wasn't. The only that was bothering me was what she was doing. There was only a few people that knew my crush on you and that was The Bella Twins. Hint, why Nikki really wanted us to go out soon" I said before I continued.