Chapter 34

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

After an amazing New Years Eve we had to get back to work. Since we weren't really that far from where we were suppose to me. We just walked. I mean we even walked to the desert that we went to. So we were already at the hotel and since its the New Year Dean went to the gym. I can see why he went there. He wanted to work out a bit and I don't mind that. I didn't want to be bored and since I know that I saw then yesterday I wanted to see the Bella Twins again I called and see if they wanted to come over and they had agreed and now we are getting breakfast today.

"So how was your New Years?" Brie asked me. I smiled just remembering the moment.

"It was so romantic. Probably the best one that I ever had" I said.

"Aww I told you that he can be romantic. He does everything he can to just make you happy."

"I knew that all along. I just had to give him time"

"So still on the topic of New Years. What about yours? How was it?" I asked them.

"Oh the party that we had. I can just say that it was wild" Nikki grinned.

"I think I should be guessing that you went into Brie Mode?"

"Oh girl you should know me better than that. When there is a plate of drinks near me than I have to have one. That's the number one rule to me. I can even remember throwing up earlier" she said.

"Okay Nicole you didn't have to tell her that" Brie said.

"Brie just chill. It's really nothing" she shrugged.

"Yeah but then it will be something when there is a possibility that you can throw up your breakfast after you eat it" Brie rolled her eyes. Nikki shook her head.

"She just doesn't know how to have a good time" she said pointing to her sister. Brie's eyes widened.

"What was that Nicole? If I was you I was the one that came up with Brie Mode" she said.

"You have a point" Nikki said.

"Okay so whatever. Enough about this. We are gonna have to talk about what had happened at Raw" Nikki said. So we are gonna continue to talk about the feud that we were gonna have.

"Okay so I disagree with what Paige had said. She is just out of her mind and you already know that. I mean you did pretty good in the matches that you have had and I will ready to face you at Royal Rumble." she said.

"Unless you wouldn't want to have that kind of match until Fast Lane. You can have a match with me still but then have another match" she said.

"I really don't mind when we have it. I just can't wait to start it" I smiled.