Chapter 75

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"So you wanna tell me why you said that Dean might like Paige?" I asked Nikki as I was with both of the twins. 

Ever since Dean has told me it had been bothering me for a bit and I just didn't like it at all. I mean how could she say that? My own best friend tells my current boyfriend that she thinks that he likes another girl. I am not okay with that. Also, Dean doesn't know I am doing this. If he found out..just think what could happen.

"He told you?" Busted, I thought. She probably thought I wouldn't find out. She's crazy.

"Of course he would tell me. We tell each other everything"

"Look I am not trying anything to break you guys up or anything I just wanted to tell him because he said she was making him frustrated and that is like the first sign" she started to explain.

"Dean doesn't want anything to do with Paige. Not at all. She hates him and he hates her. Okay?" I asked. It is weird to be having this conversation with your best friend and you just have no idea on what to do. 

"You don't know that Brooklyn" she said. Brie looked like she didn't want to be in this and it's weird. But it's also alright.

"Actually I do because he told me that a couple of days ago" 

"He could be lying to you" I titled my head to look at her. Is she being serious right now?

"Four months of a relationship. It may not be long enough to know anything about your mate or whatever people want to call it but I know that he doesn't lie to me but if you want to say that he was lying then okay" I had enough of this already.

"Brooklyn you aren't letting me explain"

"Okay, okay explain"

"After everything you told me to wanting Dean and Paige to work everything out, I told him that. He said it's not gonna happen anytime soon. Then he started to say that he can't stand Paige and it took a turn from there. That was when I suggested that he might like Paige" 

"Then what did he say?"

"He basically that she was trash. That's all that I can remember"

"That's good enough for me but I didn't appreciate you doing that" I was only speaking the truth. She's my best friend but she tells my boyfriend that. What kind of best friend does that? Also what I had told her. She had to tell him as well.

"We already been over this, I wasn't doing anything. He didn't even do anything. He probably spoke the truth so there you fucking go" she snapped.

"Woah ladies, let's calm down a bit" Brie said stepping in.

"No Brie we need to be grown up woman and talk this out. We have to be mature" Nikki said giving me a glare.

"Stop with the glaring" Brie said not even looking at her. After a bit she actually did stop. Brie then took a breath. 

"We are not gonna continue this because who knows what can happen now. You two can be having a fight on the street and I don't have the strength to stop you both. If I wanted to stop you two then I would have to call Dean and maybe Roman. So do I need to call them?" she asked the two of us.

"No" I answered first. I didn't even want Dean here. Not at the exact moment.

"I would say yes but then I would be called stupid. No. It's not even worth it" Nikki said. She then looked away.

"Okay, good now be good people and hug it out" we both looked at each other and thought that she was crazy. But we eventually did hug and then pulled away. To be honest it really wasn't a hug that most best friends share. It was the hug that means 'we are only doing this to make her happy' I sense that Nikki was like that as well.