Chapter 31

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Well it looks like Dean and I had at bad day at Smackdown. I was mad at the fact that Paige had said that and then Bray had to ruin Dean's match. He came over to me very pissed after the match. We were getting ready to go to Vegas. I can't believe that Dean wanted to be there with me but still I am his girlfriend so I really am excited. We left after he came back from his match and we were just on our way to the airport. I haven't said anything after what had Paige said. I wasn't in the mood.

"You know you don't have to listen to her. That's her bullshit and you are the opposite of what she had said." he said trying to comfort me but it didn't work.

"You are not useless to anyone. She is obviously still upset that you had won those two matches that you guys had" I still kept quiet.

We finally made it to the airport and he grabbed my bags along with his and then we went in. Dean had just told me that they got a first class so that it was easier for me. I don't know he said that.

We were able to get on the plane right away. He put our bags away and then sat next to me.

"Brooklyn will you please listen to me?" he asked me. I looked at him.

"I hate the fact that she had made you upset. I hated the fact that she even said that to you in front of everyone. But please listen to me. You are none of those things."

"I just don't know why she said that. I didn't even done anything to her" I said.

"I know but I have a feeling she is just gonna continue to just mess with you but really you just need to ignore her. You have another storyline coming up soon and you don't need to pay attention to her" he said to me. I nodded and cuddled up to him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You wonderful. Okay?" he asked. I nodded. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you" he said. I smiled.

"I love you too" I said and then we both fell asleep.

——

After a decent plane ride we got off and we went to the car that we were gonna have. Apparently this is Dean's car. The one that he drove around here.

He put my bags in the back of the trunk and then came into the drivers seat.

"You ready for Vegas?" he asked me.

"I am very excited. I also can't wait to spend Christmas with you. I think you know the reason why I haven't been able to spend it with anyone. Right?" he asked me. I nodded.

He can really trust me when he talks about his past. But like I said I can't wait to spend this holiday with him because I would only want to spend it with him.