Chapter 12

*Brookyln's P.O.V* 

Buzzkill was all that I can think of as I was trying to wake up. I looked around my room and tried to remember what the hell happened. I think the last thing I remembered was being in the hotel lobby and then that was it. I was wondering where Brie and Nikki was and how they were feeling? I took a breath but that was a wrong move. I made a face and then got off the bed and then ran to the bathroom and threw up. My head was pounding. It hurt like a bitch. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I groaned and then tried to get up. When I was finally on my feet I walked to the door, I opened it and there was The Bella Twins. 

"Well morning sunshine" Nikki said. I looked at her and she was in sweats, a tanktop and had a messy bun. So was Brie.

"You two aren't hungover?" I asked them. They tried not to laugh.

"Well probably not as big as yours. Like sure we threw up a little but we are all better already." Brie said. I raised my eyebrow at them. They laughed.

"I'm sure you will be fine later on though" Nikki said. Brie nodded. 

"What time did you two get up?" I asked them.

"We had to wake up early because we were gonna train"

"Oh" I said. It sounded weird when I said it. I had to be honest last night was a blast but who knows what had happened because the last thing I remembered, was like I said at the hotel and then we most likely passed out.

"Do you remember what had happend last night?" I asked them.

"Well actually yeah. Also don't be embarressed about this. After we passed out. The next morning we got told by Paige that she saw us and she told Dean that we had gotten drunk" Nikki said. What the hell?

"She actually did that?" I asked. They nodded.

"But while she was telling them though he was basically trying to block her out like ignore her. I have a feeling that something went between them but we don't know that answer" Brie said. 

"He was getting angrier by the minute. He then walked away from her" Brie then added.

"Did she told you what she did to him?" Nikki asked Brie. Okay, I was kinda getting worried there. I want to know what had happened. Brie shook her head and then Nikki whispered in her ear and then Brie just gasped. That completely made me want to know.

"What happened?" I asked ever so curious.

"Are you sure you want to find out?" Nikki asked. I nodded.

"Also Paige had told me. Because she saw us, well me and Brie was somewhere else but she kissed Dean" she said and that was where I was done. 

"She what?" I yelled.

"She was basically trying to change his mind so that he can be against you but he didn't. He's on your side" Brie assured me. 

"I could care less about that right now. Right now I am gonna give her a piece of my mind" I said getting up and walking out the door. They both had followed me out of the room. 

I really couldn't handle this right now and also Paige needed to be taught a lesson. I don't know what the hell is going on with her and I could care less right now. All I know is that I am gonna give her a taste of my mind. I eventually found her room and knocked on her door. After a few minutes she opened the door and without her saying anything I launched at her. Brie and Nikki let me do what I wanted to do. I was angry. I was screaming and I couldn't control it. I got off her and then slammed her on the wall. 

"What the hell are you up to?" I yelled at her and then again threw her against the wall. Nikki and Brie were smirking at me. 

"N-ikki, Brie please help me" Paige breathed out. I had a very tight grip on her.