Chapter 59

*Dean's P.O.V*

I had to leave straight away. If I had stayed there any longer than I probably would have done something I would regret. If I had done something then it would have meant I have hurt Brooklyn and I didn't want to hurt Brooklyn. But it looks like I already did. I left and just decided to go out for a bit and just make sure that this fight is out of my mind. This fight wasn't gonna be like the other one where we were yelling at each other in that hospital and then she left. I knew that it probably wouldn't end nice later and I am kinda worried. I guess we are gonna have to see what will happen but for now I am at the bar. I invited Roman and Dolph as well..you know guy time because this dork is having trouble with his lady. 

"Hey man, thanks for inviting me" I heard from behind me and saw Roman and Dolph coming up to me. I just waved them over.

"Anytime" I said taking a sip of my beer.

"Now what is a guy like you that has a girlfriend and is here sitting in front of a bartender drinking a beer when you could usually be spending time with her?" Roman asked as he sat down and ordered a beer for himself. Dolph just wanted a coke, guess he wasn't interested in a beer tonight.

"Got in a fight with her" I shrugged like if it happened everyday when in reality it didn't.

"Oh yeah? What about?" Dolph asked. Again these two are my go to guys. I don't care if I say it a lot but it's true.

"She is upset that I didn't tell her what Renee was doing to me" I said. Roman almost choked on his beer and then looked at me. Dolph had the same expression as Roman. 

"And why didn't you do that?"

"Because I only thought that she was messing around. I didn't know she was flirting with me" I said coldly. 

"Well you actually should have told her. I mean you two are like in love and such and even though you haven't been dating for long she would like to know it from you and not from someone else" Roman said trying to make a point.

"That's the point. She had heard it from someone else" I said. I didn't even have to guess who told her even though I hated her guts.

"Who could have told her then?" Dolph asked.

"The only girl that can obviously telling Brooklyn shit and then it would just be out of control and this is an example" I said.

"Then I don't really think that's the whole story but if you have a feeling what happened then okay" 

I just shrugged and took another sip of my beer. I really had to be here because I just want the pain to be away at the moment and who can do drinking really good? Me. That's the damn answer.

"Now will you go back to Brooklyn and talk this out?" Roman asked looking at me. I put my beer down and looked at him.

"Nope" I said bluntly and he just shook his head.

"Why won't you talk to her?" he asked. Okay what I am about to tell him is now gonna probably make him explode but we will see what can happen.

"She thinks I did stuff with her. So really she is implying that I had cheated on her" 

"That is just messed up man. I knew you wouldn't hurt her like that if you really loved her and really you do. I haven't really seen you this happy before" Dolph said giving me a pat on the back and then taking a sip of his soda.

"I just don't know what makes her think I will do that. She is crazy for thinking that" 

"Then you have to tell her that. If you keep hiding away from her and drinking away your feelings then it won't only be bad for her but bad for you as well" Roman said.