Chapter 56

*Paige's P.O.V* 

I couldn't get last night out of my head. I couldn't even believe what the hell had happened. Just one minute Brooklyn was in my corner and just watching the match but then later before I was gonna lock Nikki in the PTO she jumps on the apron and starts to shout abuse at me and then she slapped me in front of everyone. A slap that can be heard through the whole arena. But I wanna know why she did that though? I haven't even done anything to her and she out of nowhere does it? Okay so let me think for a second. What could have made Brooklyn want to slap me and cost me my match-oh now I know. She probably knows about what I have been doing. Well there is only one way for her to know and that is that bitch Renee. I got up and went to her hotel room. Yeah also want to let you know that she fired me yesterday morning for some odd reason but whatever. I was free. I finally made it to her room and knocked on her door. A couple seconds later it was opened and I just barged in. 

"What do you think you are doing?" she asked wondering why I just barged into her room.

"Well what does it look like I'm doing? I wanna know why you told Brooklyn?" 

"Now you are mad at me because I told Brooklyn?  You get mad at everybody lately" she said and to be honest that was a fact because I have been mad lately.

"You weren't suppose to tell her at all" I said.

"Yeah but you need to remember that I fired you and when you aren't working for me I can do whatever you told me not to do and that was to go and tell Brooklyn. You not working for me so that was why at the arena I told Brooklyn" she said. Gosh she is so stupid.

"That was why you were with Brooklyn" I said putting the pieces together.

"Oh so you were spying on us?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well I was a little curious but I didn't think it would be that" I said.

"Well guess what Dean told me to tell her because I know the whole truth. You said so yourself when you said that Brooklyn was still the same old girl before your feud. You still thought of the words that you said about her were still true. You haven't even thought about the fact that she is actually not a bad person" she said shouting.

"So what your friends with her now?" 

"No I am not friends with her. I am just there to make sure that she is okay. Maybe we can be friends"

"No you are not allowed to be friends with her" I hissed.

"Again for the million time you are not the boss of me. You don't tell me what to do and besides she was friends with me before"

"That was before you started hitting on Dean" I said. She kinda look taken back a bit of what I had just said. 

"Excuse me?" she asked. I think she didn't know that I had saw her and Dean together and her telling him that his hair was great or something and then touching his hair.

"One time during Smackdown I was walking and saw you ruffling his hair and he looked pretty annoyed" I pointed out to her.

"What I have done isn't compared to what you have done to him"

"Oh yeah and what have I done to him?" I asked being clearly amused by all of this. 

"You acted like you had liked him when you didn't and you actually kissed him when you knew that Brooklyn liked him. Anything else you haven't done to him?" she asked.

"I am sure I told him a couple of things and had kissed him but that was it. It wasn't like he had sex with me or anything"

"Are you implying that you had sex with him?"