Chapter 69

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I couldn't believe it. It's Wrestlemania. The biggest event ever in Wrestling Entertainment. I am so excited. The couple past weeks that I have been waiting for and have fought for just so that this moment was gonna happen. I already said a couple of times that I had my Wrestlemania moments already. I have a few Wrestlemanias and this is gonna be another one. Only a couple of hours and then it will happen..again.

"I can't believe it's here" Nikki said as she was driving. We were in the car on the way to the arena. Nikki was driving like I said, Brie in the passenger seat and I am in the back seat. Dean said that he would meet me there.

"The last couple of weeks are gonna be paid off" Nikki smiled into the rear view mirror and smiled at me. 

"That was what I was thinking" I said and then took a bite out of my taco. Yes, since it was Wrestlemania Nikki was nice enough to go and get us tacos. But of course when we get to the arena we are gonna eat again.

"The only thing that is really important tonight is that we put on an amazing match" Nikki said.

"Also when Dean wins the Intercontinental Champion" I spoke. Brie shook her head.

"I wouldn't think that far ahead. Daniel is gonna win" she smirked at me.

"I don't think so" 

"Then I guess we are gonna have to find out" she said.

"Okay girls that may be important as well but as always it's about our division and people are gonna be looking at us and think that these girls are amazing in the ring. We need to show them that" 

"Yes mother" Brie and I said at the same time.

"Wow guys" Nikki laughed. We were close to the arena but we won't be able to see the stage until we get inside of it.

"I wonder how big the arena will be" Nikki asked. I was thinking about it as well. Every time it's a Wrestlemania they pick out the best stadiums to have it at. I am being serious they do. The grandest stages of them all.

"We are gonna have to find that out when we get there and have to get ready" Brie said.

"Are you guys nervous?" I asked the two of them.

"I can be sometimes. It's sort of nerve wrecking knowing that it's happening but once you are out there it goes away. No matter how big the crowd is"

"I sometimes am. I have done this for awhile but it still kinda hits me a little bit. It's quite an amazing feeling" I admitted.

"That's the whole part of it I suppose" Nikki said as she pulled up into the parking lot.

"Oh my gosh we are here and we should be ready to party" I yelled with excitement. The other two agreed.

"I can't wait to go out there" Nikki said getting out and opening the trunk.

"Where did Dean say that he was gonna meet you at?" Brie asked me. I started to think about that. I think that he said near the stadium or something.

"I think he said near the stadium but I will be able to find him" I said and then took out my bags. Nikki closed the truck after we got our stuff and then we walked into the arena. This was one of the biggest ones ever and the hallways are so long. It's crazy. I can't believe that it was happening.

"This is crazy" 

"I would have to agree with you" I laughed. After finding all the superstars and other divas it was safe to know that we were somewhere with people that we worked with.