Chapter 80

Last Time:

I sprinted over to him and  then got down on my knees as soon as I approached him. His eyes were already opened as well so that was good. But it did look like he was having a hard time getting up.

"Baby, what happened?" I asked.

"T-Ted" he breathed out making me shocked.

-----------

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*  

Just hearing Dean say those words it just made me tick. I never even thought that Ted would be here. So hearing from Dean that he was attacked backstage from Ted was obviously not good. Especially since he doesn't work here anymore. He has to be here still. He has to be.

"Can you get up?" I asked him putting my hand on his shoulder. He tried getting up but he was having a hard time.

"I don't think so" he said. 

"Nikki, Brie can you watch him for just a sec" I asked them and they nodded walking over to him. I smiled at them and then started to run. I was gonna go find Ted and see what the hell his problem is. What has Dean ever done to him?

I needed to think about this though. Where could he actually be? 

Well the big possibility could be that he is back at his seat watching the show or he is getting ready to leave. He only wanted one thing and that was Dean. He was to assault him.

I decided to go outside and see if I would have any luck in finding him. It's a good thing that it's not that dark outside at the moment. I was looking left and right to find where he is and then all of a sudden I see him. He was too busy typing on his phone to even know that I was near him. I went over to him and took his phone and threw it on the floor making him shocked.

"What the hell Brooklyn?" he yelled. 

"Don't 'what the hell' me. I wanna know what your problem is with my boyfriend.?" I asked him. He then narrowed his eyes as he looked at me. 

"I don't have a problem with your boyfriend okay? I came here to try to enjoy this show you call wrestling" he said and then I slapped him. Hard.

"You wanna say something bad about my job? You need to listen Ted that you use to work for this company as well so I would stop with those kind of comments" I said.

"Look I really just came here to observe. I didn't know it was a crime" he shrugged.

"It's a crime when you go backstage and verbally attack a superstar and you don't even work here anymore. Why were you backstage?" I asked.

"Hey that only good part was that I didn't get caught" he said smiling.

This isn't the Ted that I knew. This is like the Ted that I use to hate so much when he was in the legacy. When he was with Maryse. The one that only cared about the money. Only cared about girls. Also about himself. His ego is too big.

"What happened to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"What happened to the Ted that was sweet and nice. Where is that guy? I mean I remember that the Ted that I know would never break a rule. Would be showing respect to anyone he sees. Would go to the company where he doesn't work anymore and then go back to attack another superstar when he doesn't done anything. What is this all about?"

He was silent for a bit. He was thinking this over for a bit and probably knowing that I was right. Well I was and he is gonna have to deal with it.

"Brooklyn I can still be that guy that did that stuff. I am sorry but I never gotten over the fact that you rejected me. So when I first saw you after two years I was happy. But then hearing the news that you were dating that lunatic it just made me tick. It reminded me of what we could have had and yeah" he said.