Chapter 89

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Could today get anymore worse? The fact that Dean didn't win today but then Ted decided to come back and out of nowhere attack Dean. I wanna know what's going on. First off though, what is going on? I guess I would be the one to go and find out. I know Ted is still here even though he is outside I know how he is. He is still out there. Dean wouldn't want me to be doing this but I am going to anyway. I am gonna know what's up with him. I went outside and to my surprise I was right. He was just standing here not in the cuffs anymore.

"Do you wanna explain on why you just decided to come back here even though you got banned?" I asked as I got closer to him.

"No no I can't explain that right now but I will be able to tomorrow" he said. I was confused.

"Oh really you won't tell me now but tomorrow. What are you gonna be doing tomorrow to explain your pity actions tonight?" 

"Brooklyn easy. It looks like you are not excited to see me?" he said pretending to be hurt. I rolled my eyes.

"I am never excited to see you after what you have done to my boyfriend. You are suppose to be banned. You know what that means though right? You don't came back" I said. 

Sometimes he is hard to deal with, just saying.

"That was not what you were saying when we ran into each other on the street for the first time after two years" he said his eyes narrowed. 

"That was before Dean and I knew that we were gonna have problems with you" I spat.

"Actually there is no problems with us at all. You did this on yourself and you just made me get involved. Look, I have better things to do but tomorrow might be able to pop your eyes out a little bit more. See you tomorrow" he grinned and then got into his car and left.

I was angry. Who the hell does he think he is. 

I went back into the arena because I have a feeling that Dean is back and wondering where I am at. He wouldn't want me out here all alone in the dark. As I was walking towards the locker room I almost got into the way of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. 

They were talking. Well there is no other way actually. 

"Did you hear that crowd out there?" Stephanie said. I saw Triple H nod at her.

"I know right. They were on the edge of their seats and just so pump to see Ted there. We gotta pay the cops for arresting him" 

"Arresting him? That was part of the deal" Stephanie said. What deal?

"Look I know that I told those cops that if when Ted comes back he would get arrested but only for the act of it. But it looks like they need the pay. We can't do anything about it" he explained.

"But we were the ones that did all this. We made the choice. My dad made the choice" 

"This would be able to dissolve after tomorrow and who knows The Authority can be a bit bigger. Who knows?" he asked her and I saw her smirk.

"I like the way you are thinking" 

"I know you do but now we have other things to take care of. Let's go" Triple H said. 

I didn't want to them to see me so I hid and when I knew that they were out of my sight I went down the hallway and went to Dean's locker room. I didn't even have to knock because this is also my locker room. I went in there but it was empty. I looked around the room a little bit and also had noticed that his bags were gone as well.

Well that was nice. My boyfriend left me. I already know that he took the car so I don't have any other place to get to the hotel. I grabbed my bags quickly and walked down the hallway. I saw the Bella Twins were still here.