Chapter 98

*Ted's P.O.V*

Damn it. Who the hell has caught me? Why do I always do this to myself when I know the same old thing always happens. The voice that I heard was like someone that I could easily recognized. I turned around and was meet by Dolph. Oh how great.

"What do you want blondie?" I asked him, eyes narrowed.

"Just wanted to check on ya. Considering that you seem a bit off at the moment. Anything on your mind? Hmm?"

Is he trying to get inside my head?

"I'm perfectly fine Dolph but here is something that I want to ask you. Do you think it was a smart move made by you to ask and then have a match against me on Monday Night Raw?"

"I always wanted a challenge so why not?" He shrugged. I shook my head.

"You are not getting it Ziggler. On Monday night you are gonna get out and put back into your place. Your gonna regret messing with the big bucks"

He laughed. He actually let out a laugh.

"Big bucks? Is that what you call yourself? If anything you are your daddy's little lapdog. You ask for the money. You say that when you were the sold called million dollar champion years ago. That it was made in tradition. That stuff is all fake just letting you know"

He was asking for it. He so is.

"Who do you think you are to mention my dad into this?" I hissed.

"I didn't do anything wrong"

"Yeah you did. You mention my dad in this and I don't stand with that. My dad isn't involve in this so don't mention him"

I was getting angrier by the minute and it just doesn't seem to get noticed by him.

"You need a chill pill. I'm just saying come Monday be ready to step into the ring with the show off" he laughed.

"Oh I'll be ready. I just have a feeling that you won't be ready"

"I'm ready Ted. Don't worry" he said patting me on the shoulder and walking off.

I swear something is wrong with him?

----

I had to take a drive after that completely out of place conversation with Dolph. I don't even understand why he was like that. I feel like he is trying to get inside of my head. Well just wait until he gets into the ring with me.

I finally have the guts to go back to the hotel room. I didn't want to be here because who the hell knows I can be confronted by one of Deans know it all friends.

I go through the lobby and I'm lucky enough to find out that nobody stopped me. I go into the elevator and guess who came in as well? Dean.

"Hey Ted" he said smiling. That's a bit strange.

"Please tell me you didn't sneak into my hotel room and banged Brooklyn?" I said looking at him and he shook his head.

"Well I didn't think of that idea until you brought it up so thanks man" he said patting my back a little too hard. Damn.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"Acting so cheery. You didn't get the chance to talk to Brooklyn and now you are all happy" I said confused.

"It's no big deal" he shrugged.

"Hmm. Sure go with that" I said and waited for this elevator to open the hell up.