Chapter 108

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Why are we watching this?" Dean asked from beside me as we were on the bed watching 10 Things I Hate About You.

"Cause I want to" I said like it was obvious.

Dean and I were planning on having a little movie day before we go to the gym with Roman and Dolph. Then the four of us will possibly go to lunch together and then go to the arena for Smackdown tapings.

"Well yeah I know but how can you like a movie like this?" he asked while looking at the screen looking really bored.

"Cause it has a story to it" I explained. He turned his head to me.

"Oh yeah what kind?" he asked amused.

"No, you have to watch the movie to find out what happens" I said hushing him and he groaned and turned his head back to the tv.

I then heard that he let out a long yawn. 

"Hater" I said slapping him playfully but he was able to catch my hand. 

"Not so fast honey" he said and pinned both of my hands above my head so of course I am laying my back on the bed.

"The movie is still going" I said. He shook his head.

"Forget the movie. You can watch it another time" he said and then planted a kiss on my lips. If I wanted to I wouldn't have kissed back but his kisses are to die for so I just kissed back. He deepened the kiss and I can feel his hands going down to my butt. 

I stopped him right there.

"No" I said pushing him away lightly.

"You had to ruin the moment" he said and then sat up.

"Well I kinda had to because who knew if we were in the middle of sex and the door is gonna be knocked by our friends" I said. He just continued to look at me.

"I guess you proven your point"

I just grinned in response and then continued to watch the movie that was currently on still. Dean actually didn't say anything until the movie was over which was a relief. I took a look over at him.

"I totally understand the storyline now" he said and I nodded.

"Some things can turn into happy endings" I said going to the bathroom to get ready for the gym.

"But what about us? Do we have a happy ending?" he asked following me. 

"Of course we do. I wouldn't know who else I would want to be with the rest of my life. I rather have you than anyone else" I said pecking his cheek.

"Same goes for you too sweetheart. I'm glad to hear that come from your mouth" he said and took off the shirt that he was wearing.

I couldn't help but take a look at his body. It's an amazing body and I'm glad that it's all mine.

"Like what you see?" he asked smirking.

"Course I do" I said and then put my hair in a ponytail. I wasn't in the mood to put it in the messy bun for now.

"So what time is Dolph and Roman suppose to come here?" I asked.

"Well considering you just asked I am guessing-" he started to say but then he was cut off by the door being knocked.

"Now" he said and then went over to the door. On the other side was Dolph and Roman both in their gym gear and their hair was in either a man bun or a ponytail.

"Please tell me you guys weren't making kids" Dolph said seeing Dean still just in the shorts that he put on before the door was knocked and no door.