Chapter 5

*Dean's P.O.V* 

I felt like I was complete starstruck at the moment. I was smiling like an idiot and I couldn't control it at the moment. Everytime I had talked to Brooklyn it's like it's only us two on the planet. She isn't even mine at the moment and I already have a special place in my heart for her. It's crazy isn't it? Watching her walk last night over to Paige made me realize something and it's a pretty good thing. Right at the moment I was of course with Roman but also with Dolph Ziggler. Needed some guy time if you understand what I mean. 

"So what is Dean thinking about?" Dolph asked Roman. I looked at him. His voice has broken my thoughts.

"Oh this girl that he is completely heads over" Roman was grinning. 

"And who may that be?" Dolph asked me. 

"Sorry but I'm not saying anything" 

"And why not?" 

"He doesn't want to like spoil anything I suppose" Roman said. 

"It's secret" 

"Well actually I might already know who your talking about even if you didn't told me her name" Roman said. I had a shocked look on my face.

"Oh really? Then who am I talking about?" He came over to me and then whispered in my ear. Damn. He knew it was her but he didn't say anything.

"Don't you dare say anything" I threatened him. 

"Then what will you do?" he asked. 

"I will hurt your ribs so bad that when you come back you won't be able to wrestle" 

"You couldn't if you tried" he said. It looked like Dolph was enjoying this considering that he was trying to hold back a laugh and was looking back and fourth between the both of us.

"Please guys just tell me. I won't tell anyone else" Dolph promised us. I looked at him and then searched his face and I knew he was telling the truth. I gave Roman the gesture that he can tell him and he whispered it in his ear. Dolph was grinning.

"Good luck with that one" he said. I was confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm only kidding about that but I'm just saying you might not want to hurt her because she isn't really the one to like open up to anyone and she hasn't really dated anyone. Even if she tried she ends up getting hurt and she doesn't like that"

"Did she tell you?" I asked.

"I suppose you can say that her friends told me. I heard that a couple of other guys had tried to ask her out and she didn't hesitate to reject them because she was scared. She'e scared of getting hurt" Dolph said.

Well I hope that she knows that I won't hurt her. Also she had already told me about her bad past and I told her mine. I just don't want her to think that way.

"Dean" he broke me from my thoughts. 

"But I"m sure your fine though. You two have started talking and it looks like she enjoys your company so no worries" he patted me on the shoulder.

"Yeah man no worries" Roman said. I guess they were trying to make me feel better and if they were then they were doing a good job at it. 

"So what do you guys think us guys should do?" Roman asked. 

"Well depends what time is it?" I asked. 

"Well maybe hit the gym and then maybe grab food?" I said. They looked at me and then nodded.