Chapter 64

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Please tell me what I thought I was going to see. Was Dean almost about to kiss Renee? I think it kinda makes it a little bit more awkward now because I am with AJ and Phil. Oh great. Dean was looking at me as if he was caught well he was. I don't even know why he was doing with her anyway. I also don't even know what to  feel at the moment right now. It is just so confusing.

"Brooklyn let me explain" he started. Looks like we are gonna be having another problem and we had just gotten back together a couple of days ago.

"You want to explain to me about how you were about to kiss Renee?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"It wasn't even suppose to be like that. Please give me a chance to speak"

"Oh sure here is your chance" I said letting him have the floor. 

"But they have to go away from" he said pointing at AJ and Phil. I scoffed at what he had said because there was now way that was going to happen.

"Now they are going to stay right here. They were with me when they witnessed what you were about to do" I spat.

"Fine then I guess Renee will stay here as well" he said putting his arm around her shoulder. What the hell is he doing?

"I wasn't even cheating on you at all. She wanted to hang out so that was what I did. About the kiss thing it was just a heat of the moment" he said. I was completely sending him glares because he had his arm around her. Crappiest boyfriend award goes to him. 

"Would that have been the same excuse if you actually kissed her?" I asked.

"Well actually no because I know that you won't believe me" he was right. I wouldn't have. But it was still bothering that he had his arm around her as if he was with her and not me.

"Dean why do you have your arm around Renee?" Phil asked him. Dean didn't look amused by his question one bit. He looked like he didn't cared that he was doing it right in front of me.

"Is it bothering you?" he asked.

"Well you are doing it in front of your girlfriend? You know your girlfriend, right? Her name is Brooklyn" Phil said pointing to me.

"Oh I am sorry." he said sarcastically and then unwrapped his arm around her.

"You guys are gonna have to believe me when I say that she only wanted to hang and she said that one hang out wouldn't hurt me and that is what had happened. I am not interested in at all."

"But you were about to kiss her? Do you know how badly you would have hurt me if you did" I said. I was already hurt of what he was about to do with her earlier.

"I understand that babe. But you gotta trust me. It was just a heat of the moment and I know that Renee thought that as well. Right Renee?" he asked her. That was when I realize that she wasn't saying anything. 

She actually wanted it to happen. She wanted to kiss Dean. Dean was starting to realize it now that she wasn't thinking like how he was.

"That is what I thought. I am done" I said getting ready to turn around. I started walking a little bit but then Dean caught up to me.

"Babe, just because she was feeling that way doesn't mean that I was. I am not interested in her. You are the girl of my dreams"

"I don't want to speak to you right now" I said wanting to walk again but he wouldn't let me.

"Do you still hate her?"

"I don't care if she had told me the truth about flirting with you but she wanted to kiss you and just more" I said.