Chapter 76

*Dean's P.O.V*

"We got Smackdown today" I said leaning back in my chair. I was of course with Roman. I am surprised I can be with him after what he made me do.

"Yeah" he said taking a sip from his drink.

"So question are you ever gonna make me do that thing again. Even if you do can you at least give me some type of warning instead of taking my hand and dragging me there?" I asked.

"I had to do it. If I said something else then you would probably be wanting to do that instead of what I actually planned"

"Still I didn't like it"

"Well at least you were able to get some of it off of your chest. You normally don't do that type of thing" He was right.

I don't do that type of thing.

"I am just the type of person if I get angry, like you know about that thing, then yeah I will. But the only person I only told was Brooklyn"

"Of course go tell the girlfriend" I shrugged.

"She felt sorry for me" I said raising an eyebrow. He then did the same to me.

"Oh really? I'm actually surprised a bit but really she wants you to work our your problems with you know who" he then said.

Why am I being reminded of the same damn thing? Also he was smart of not saying her name because I don't want to hear it.

"Thanks for not saying her name but really that whole thing of working out our problems is not gonna happen. At all."

"Keep telling yourself that"

I just stayed quiet after that. I really didn't have no idea on what to say after that. I can keep saying that but really and for the most part, I am sure that he is right. Just why not get it over with?

"Why are you suddenly not talking?" he asked.

"I am realizing that you and Brooklyn are right" I mumbled. He looked confused.

"What? I didn't hear you"

"I said I am realizing that you and Brooklyn are right" I said a bit louder but this time he was able to hear me.

He then started to grin.

"Well I am glad that you are finally coming to your senses-" he started to say but I cut him off.

"No, no. Just because I am starting to realize does not mean I am actually gonna do it. I was just starting to remember what both of you are telling me. I would also say what that somewhat 30 year old man said but he was so wrong."

"Well at least it's good enough that you are starting to realize. It's good enough for me"

"Okay I don't know why I am starting to realize this but when was the last time I talked to Dolph?" I asked. What is wrong with me?

"Like I have a clue. You just suddenly asked that out of nowhere but then again you do that all the time"

"Okay then I will ask you a question about something that happened recently. What was that whole thing with Harper last night?" he asked.

"I wasn't over with what he had done. He put me through a ladder at Wrestlemania, put me through an announce table on Smackdown so I was trying to give payback but he ran away. It's not over of what's between us" I said truthfully.

"How do you know that? He may not want any part of you"

"It's actually not my fault because he choose to have me as an enemy and it sucks to have me as your enemy. I am hoping for a match between us soon"