Chapter 86

*Dean's P.O.V*

It was something that I had never thought would have happened. Just seeing Paige coming out of the bathroom and me realizing what had happened made me shocked. Seeing me naked, and then seeing Paige. 

It made me sick. I was in a relationship and so was she. Sleeping with Paige wasn't my intention. It never was.

It was never my intention on sleeping with her just because I wanted to get wasted. This is the biggest mistake that I had ever made and I already regret it.

"Are you just gonna be like that the whole time or?" Paige asked making me look at her and just by looking her I was already angry.

"Don't you see that I am trying to get my head on straight" I hissed. I quickly got out of the bed and put on my clothes even though I knew that she was watching. 

"Your attitude isn't needed" she said back.

"Well neither is yours. I just realize that I made the biggest mistake of my life" I said putting my hands in my hair. It's a habit. I can see the way that she was looking at me and it feels like she knew something that I didn't know. What does she know that I don't?

"What is it?" I asked. I wasn't in the mood for games either. I was pretty upset.

"Look you may not remember anything but I sure do" I nodded for her to continue. I just wanted to hear and then leave this hotel and get back to the hospital.

"So after we planned on getting drunk. Of course the amount of beer we had had just made us consume everything. I had told you that I was leaving because I had stuff to do today but you had insisted on following me. I went into a cab because there was no way that I was gonna be driving. You went into the cab with me. When we got to the hotel you were still following me. I got to my hotel room and you did the same and you tried to have sex with me. I tried stopping you multiple times but that just stopped when you first put your lips on me." she said.

I really didn't remember any of that. I really didn't.

"I can see the look on your face and I don't blame you. I even surprised myself when I had remembered all of that" she said grabbing her phone.

"I just don't know how to explain this to her. I know I have to somehow but I was drunk. She would have to understand" I said with hope. I was drunk but really this wasn't my intention. I didn't want this to happen.

"I already told Kevin. He was pretty mad at first but he can understand because we had a fight and we were good. You have to tell her somehow" she said.

"I just don't know when" I shrugged.

"I would probably wait until after she recovered from what happened yesterday. It won't take long but then again the longer you wait the more mad she is gonna be"

I figured that she was right. I would have the chance to tell her now and just hope that nothing will turn out bad int he end. I need Brooklyn in my life and I know for damn sure that she needs me in her life.

"I will try to tell her" I muttered. She nodded. It's weird that she was able to hear me.

"So isn't there something that you should be doing?" she asked me. I looked at her and nodded.

"I best go get ready then" I said.

---

The guilt was still piling over me. I had to tell her somehow but will this be the best time though. She will be in more pain than ever if I done it now. I don't know. I am just scared of her reaction at the moment and I am just hoping that I will be able to be the happy man that I am cause that is all I am with I am with her.