Chapter 35

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

So after what I found out what Paige wants to do. I am hanging out with her. I will be hanging out with her before Raw. I guess she was really serious about the whole "I would do anything in order to gain your trust again" I am hoping this can bring us closer again. Dean was at the gym with Roman so it was a good time for me to be with Paige. We have planned to talk to each other in the hotel room and then take a walk and then be ready for Raw. So right now we were just sitting on the bed.

"Brooklyn, I know that the past months I have been torturing you but I really didn't know why I was doing what I was doing." she said.

"I just kinda wanna know why? All I said was that you always bring up Dean whenever I am talking about Raw and then you snap at me and we pretty much made our feud personal" I said.

"I guess you can say that my games were to get your attention" she said.

"What do you mean by that?"

"It's not anything disgusting. I guess I was just starting to feel a little third wheelin. I am kinda like that when we were hanging out with the Bella Twins. How would I know that it won't happen because you are now with Dean?"

"I didn't know that you have felt that way" I said.

"It's because I thought it felt stupid. I didn't want you to be feel sorry about me. It's a whole different character for me to feel that way when I act like a whole badass when we are in the ring" she said.

"I wouldn't have done anything funny to make fun of you of it"

"No but the Bella Twins would have"

So Paige was just afraid that she wouldn't spend time with me that much. She felt like I wasn't paying attention to her that much so she thought that she would do these kind of mind games.

"What about the whole thing with Dean?"

"I said this many times. It was so I can make a reaction out of you. So again I was just trying to get your attention" she chuckled.

"Well you most certainly did" I said smiling. I didn't know that we can pretty much talk and act like nothing had happened.

"So you are now officially the girlfriend of Dean Ambrose?" she asked. I nodded smiling.

"Girl, you gotta tell me the deeds" she smiled.

"Okay so the day after Survivor Series, the same day where you had viciously attacked me in the ring after the visit to the trainers I was with The Bella Twins and Dean and Nikki and Brie left leaving him and I alone. We shared a kiss which I can say was amazing. The next day he came to my hotel room and he had roses with him and he basically told me that he had feelings for me. That is how it went"

"Aww that is adorable. I am just glad that you two are finally together. But I can't make any promises that I will tease you two" she smirked.