Chapter 95

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Dean actually did that? No he couldn't. He would never do that to me. Also I am hearing from Ted. Ted never likes to tell the truth so..

"I don't believe you" I told him and he just looked at me in disbelief.

"Your kidding me right?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Brooklyn he actually slept with Paige"

"I know that he wouldn't do that. He promised me that he wouldn't hurt me" I said and he shook his head coming closer to me.

"Well he broke that promise"

"I don't know" I said bluntly. Something is telling me that he is telling me the truth but this man had caused my hell and was getting in between of mine and Deans relationship.

"Brooklyn I know that I have been targeting you for such a long time but I'm telling the truth. You can even ask Dolph" he said and I looked at him shocked.

"Dolph knew?" I asked through gritted teeth and he nodded.

"Even Roman" he said and that was when I started to get mad.

Dolph and Roman are two of my best friends and they don't have the courage to tell me Deans mistake.

"I don't know what to do anymore" I said quietly.

He signed and went over to me bringing me into a hug.

"It's okay Brooklyn" he whispered.

I didn't believe him though. It's not going to be okay knowing that the man that I love had cheated on me.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him.

"Tell me how you find out" I said and he nodded.

"Alright"

|Flashback|

*Ted"s P.O.V*

I had just arrived at the arena for Payback. I had gotten a call from Vince saying that he wants me to return and finally become a superstar.

I was walking inside when I saw Dean talking to Dolph. Hmm interesting.

"So since I told Roman maybe I could tell you" he said to Dolph and Dolph looked at him.

"What" he asked confused.

"You had to promise not to tell anybody" he said and Dolph nodded.

"The night of Brooklyn's incident on Smackdown I became really drunk" he said to him and Dolph nodded.

"Okay?" He asked.

"I was at the point I was really drunk and I did something really bad" he said.

"I ended up sleeping with Paige"

Oh my gosh. I can't believe he just said that. I never thought that he would do that.

Knowing that he did that can be an advantage to know that Dean is not the right guy for her. He never was and I was right but she didn't believe me.

Now Dean you just made your death wish.

|Flashback over|

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Now do you believe me?" He asked and I nodded.

"I just can't believe that he did that. That is pretty much just 6 months down the drain" I said trying not to cry now.