Chapter 107

*Ted's P.O.V*

I kept on looking over the contract. The contract that apparently that Cm Punk, AJ, Brooklyn and Dean knew about. Why did I let this happen to me? I shouldn't have switched the contracts and this could mean big time on not only me but my career. Wait, do I even have a career? Course I don't. I'm just a lying asshole that will do anything to get what he wants. I don't even know what to do anymore.

"Tell Triple H the truth" the voice inside of me says. I quickly shook my head.

"I can't" I thought.

I kept looking over the writing that was said there. I didn't want to stop. It was bothering the hell out of me. Just seeing the words 'you are now part of the wwe' sparks me. It's not the truth.

"Ted" I heard someone say from behind me and there was Kane. I quickly hid it so that he wouldn't see it.

"Hey Kane" he said as he next across from me.

"What are you doing here all alone?" he asked confused while tilting his head.

"Well I just wanted some privacy that is all. There is nothing else that can beat that" I said patting his shoulder lightly and he laughed softly.

"Of course" he said and then started to eye me carefully.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I don't know. It just seems like you are hiding something" he said and continues to look at me.

"I swear I am not hiding anything. Nothing that isn't important" I assured him. I don't even think he was convinced.

"Ted it's pretty obvious that you are hiding something. I had been eyeing you for a bit and I saw that you had a piece of paper in your hands. So what is the deal?" he asked.

This could be very bad. If I told Kane that I am not an actual employee of WWE then heck if I know that he will go tell Triple H right away and I will lose my job. I will be nothing after I lose this job. I honestly don't want that to happen though. I needed this job back into my life.I already have that and I would just hate to lose it.

"I am afraid that I can't tell you that information" I said. It would be bad.

"Ted whatever it is will be between you and me. I won't tell Seth. Hell, I won't tell Triple H and Stephanie" he said.

Oh yeah like that would make me feel any better.

"That's nice to hear but I don't think so" I shook my head at his offer.

"I am sure that it's not that bad" he said.

He really doesn't get it does he? It's like he doesn't fully understand what I am trying to say. I already told him too many times that I didn't want to tell him and he just keeps on going. Can't he listen for once? Oh yeah he only listens to when Triple H is barking orders at him.

"Ted come on just tell me" he said. He is starting to get on my nerves now.

"You know what? Fine" I said and then slammed the contract on the table. I saw him take a look at it and then take it into his hands and everything.

"And what's bad about this? It's a contract. I know this already Ted" he said.

Wait what? Does he know my secret?

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah you are already employed here at the wwe company so I don't know why it had gotten you all worried for nothing. I told you that it wouldn't be so bad" he said.