Chapter 79

*Ted's P.O.V*

Since I heard that today was Extreme Rules  I thought that I will come by and see how the WWE is now a days. I haven't been watching it ever since I left so I brought a ticket and was able to watch the show. 

So you are probably thinking? Why is Ted Dibiase, the son of the million dollar man doing at a WWE Event? Am I providing a distraction to Dean? Gonna stalk Brooklyn a bit? 

It could be either of the two, who knows. 

But really I decided to come here and see how it is nowadays. 

So I went to pay my ticket and I am glad that the security didn't know that it was me. Because that would have been bad. So I went into the arena and was impressed.

It made me think back to my days working as a WWE Superstar.

So I made my way to the section to where I was gonna be sitting at and let me tell you something I was not wanting to go and put up a fight against the sold called Lunatic Fringe so I am only in the third row. There was no way that I was gonna be in the front and probably get noticed by Dean.

I just went on my phone for a bit. Also since I don't want to be noticed by any fans I put on a hat and sunglasses. Weird right? It's only because I don't want attention.

I know that the show will be starting later but i just had to get here earlier. You will know why later.

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Babe" I squealed as Dean put me over his shoulder. He laughed and was spinning me around now. 

"Please put me down" I begged. I sometimes hated when he did this. I still don't even understand why he was doing it.

"But I don't want to though" he whined but did it anyway.

"You two are too cute" Nikki said and her and Brie were walking towards us. Dean was already ready for his match. He was in a Chicago Street Fight Match with Luke Harper. Should I be worried?

"You two are goals" Brie yelled. It's a good thing that no one looked at us and that there was barely anyone.

"Why are you yelling?" I said plugging my ears so that I don't have to hear it.

"Don't you dare cover your ears" Nikki said taking my fingers out of my ears.

"I only had to do that because Brie was yelling. She doesn't always have to do that" I said grabbing Dean's hand.

"Oh my gosh Brie now they are holding hands now" Nikki gushed. I rolled my eyes at the two of them.

"Really?" Dean asked. They both nodded rapidly. 

"I swear you guys are like this all the time" I said.

"I am sorry but we have to and it's what happens because you two are friends with us" Brie smirked and I just shrugged.

"Okay well Dean has to go. We are gonna go and take a walk" I said dragging Dean away from them making them pout. I just laughed.

"I really don't know how you deal with them most of the time" he told me as we reached his locker room. 

"I don't know either but I love them" I said. He was looking at me. 

"You love them more than me?" Wow..

"Hell no" I said and he smiled.

"I like your answer"

Even though it isn't as important but yesterday was five months. We didn't really do anything. Well maybe because we weren't with each other yesterday. He was out with Roman getting ready and The girls basically dragged me away. I don't know why.