Chapter 71

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Dean is really tired at the moment and doesn't even want to get up and go somewhere and it's kinda weird. He is always wanting to go somewhere with me but I guess I was wrong about that for now. So I wanted to go and get some coffee because I was in the mood for it. So I was just walking down the sidewalk until I noticed somebody. I couldn't really figure out who it was until I saw. AJ. She was already looking at me and was walking towards my way. Why was she walking towards me?

"Brooklyn do you have a minute to talk?" she asked. I didn't even know if I wanted to talk to her because who knows she might fight me again or something.

"Sure" I said. I followed her and good thing that we were at a coffee shop because I wanted some. 

We went in and ordered our drinks. We wanted to just being away from people so we did chose a table away from everyone. We wanted to have this private talk. 

"I feel like everything that had happened between us was all because of me" I started but she held her hand out.

"No Brooklyn you are wrong because you didn't do anything wrong. I found out the truth" she said. We finally got out coffee and we took a drink out of it.

"Really? How?" I asked.

"Phil. I guess after you tried to tell me the second time he told me after you left"

"Can I ask how?" 

*Flashback- AJ's P.O.V*

"Thanks for calming me down" I smiled at him. He gave me a small smile.

""Look babe, we need to talk" he said looking at me serious. I looked at him confused but I did agree and sat down on a bench and he took a hold of my hand.

"What are you trying to tell me Phil?" I asked him.

"Brooklyn was telling the truth. I kissed her" he just said and I didn't even know how to feel about that.

"No no you didn't. You wouldn't do that to me" I said standing up and started pacing.

"Babe, babe" he said grabbing my hands.

"I am being serious. Brooklyn was telling the truth. I kissed her. It's all my fault." he said and then I just slapped his hands away.

"I didn't even want to believe you either" I said.

"Well you have to. You pretty much have no choice" he said. I then started banging my hands against his chest.

"You didn't kiss her" I screamed at him.

"APRIL" he yelled and I was a little taken back because he never yelled at me before.

"I fucking kissed Brooklyn after you left. I didn't know what the hell I was thinking but I did it. I regret it as soon as it happened and now you really have no choice but to fucking believe me. If you really think I am lying then I have no idea what to do with you. I actually kissed her so she was telling the truth" he said out of breath.

"So you mean to tell me you actually did?" I said my voice cracking. He slowly nodded.

"You bastard" I then slapped him. 

"Do you know how badly you hurt me when you said that. Knowing that my husband kissing my best friend. That is just yuck. What the hell is wrong with you? You know what don't answer that" I said and then walked away.

*Flashback over- Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Oh my gosh really? Are you guys okay now?" I asked her.