Chapter 38

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

I think Dean is gonna have a bad night. I didn't think he thought that was gonna happen to him at Raw. He had to have therapy and then be in a match against Rusev but then it had to be stopped. I knew how he wanted it to continue but his knee was still being targeted. I felt sorry for him, I really did but the ref did the right thing. I didn't want him in anymore pain. We were in the locker room putting our bags away.

"I wish this night never happened" Dean mumbled under his breath. 

"I don't blame you because the same happened to me as well" I shrugged. He looked at me.

"Yeah I saw that. But at least you put up a good fight" I can tell that he was still upset and it really made me feel hurt.

"But hey at least you will be able to be in the Royal Rumble" I told him and then he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"I know right? He didn't even notice. It was fun messing with him" he said walking closer to me. 

"Let's just try to forget about tonight" I continued to pack my bag when there was a knock on the door. I stopped what I was doing and went to the door and went to open it and there was Paige.

"Hey do you wanna go out tonight with you know? Remember what I asked you?" she asked. I looked at Dean.

"What is she talking about?" he asked.

"Oh I asked her before Raw if you wanted to go out for drinks after the show with The Bella Twins and I" Paige said to him.

"I mean if you want to go then I am not gonna stop you. You should be able to have a little fun" he assured me. 

"Are you sure? I just don't want to leave you" I said.

"It's fine babe. I will be fine and I will probably be sleeping trying to forget what had happened earlier" he said making Paige confused.

"He didn't like how today went" I said and then she was able to understand.

"Well pumpkin let's get going and Dean I will take her up to bed when we are finished at the bar" Paige assured Dean and he nodded.

"Even though you had put my girlfriend through crap I trust you this one time and even the crap that you put me through." he said. She nodded.

"Don't worry she will be back later" she said and then grabbed my hand pulling my away from Dean and into the hallway.

"So where are The Bella Twins?" I asked her.

"They are outside waiting. They were getting ready while they were in the locker room" she said and then we saw The Bella Twins near a car.

"You ready to get in Brie Mode?" Paige asked Brie.

"Oh you know it. It will also be the first time you will see it so it will be amazing" Brie grinned. Nikki looked at her sister.

"Remember what we are doing tomorrow so tonight you better be able to handle your drinks" Brie scoffed at her.

"I always handle my drinks. Thank you very much" Brie said to her. Nikki just shook her head.

"Well we will have to see if it will happen then" Paige said and then we got into the car.

"I am like hoping we will be able to be trashed later" Paige said.

"Well actually that can't happen because Brie and I are doing something tomorrow and when we are at the bar she is constantly drinks and she can't even control herself"

"I actually can" Brie said back.

"I was just saying" Nikki said.

-----