Chapter 42

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

So today we had Smackdown tapings but right now Paige wanted to go and confront Rosa. She wanted Alicia and I to go with her. I think she was getting really tired of it and she just wanted to see what the hell was wrong with her. I also think she needed Alicia and I for backup. It's weird that this kinda reminds me when it was The Bella Twins and I against Paige. 

"Okay we have to find out where the hell she is right now" Paige said walking very fast. It was hard to catch up with her.

"Hang on girl. Slow down there" Alicia said. 

"I will not slow down. I just so pissed off at her and I want to know right now" Paige hissed.

"Well how do you plan on doing that if you don't even know where the hell she is right now" Alicia asked her.

"Well I was hoping that you would call her" Paige then said sweetly. Alicia rolled her eyes and then took out her phone and then started to call Rosa. It started ringing on the other side.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Where are you right now?" Alicia asked her. I could tell that there was a little bit of shuffling on the other line. 

"I am with a few friends of mine right now. We are just eating and talking. Why?" she asked. Alicia was silent for a second before looking at Paige. Paige just motioned for her to continue.

"Oh I am sorry. I was just wondering. Also if you don't mind me where are you eating at?" Alicia asked. 

"I am just like five minutes away." Rosa said unsure.

"Oh okay I guess I will see you later" Alicia said and then hung up.

"We are gonna find her. I had enough of her bullshit and we are gonna talk things out." Paige said and then started walking.

"You don't even know where she is" I told her. Paige looked at me.

"We will find her. Don't worry" Paige said. 

"I still don't think this is a good idea. You have no idea on how she is gonna be after if we go after her like that" Alicia said.

"Does it look like I fucking care?"

"Oh my gosh I was just asking. I think this is a bit crazy of what you are doing?" Alicia said trying to calm her down.

"I think I will be alright after I find out why she is ignoring me" Paige said. 

I didn't even know how long we were walking. Paige was completely out of her mind right now in trying to find Rosa. I didn't know that was her priority though in trying to find her. But if it makes her happy in the end than that is fine with me. I don't like seeing Paige angry. I mean I know what it's like.

"Okay I think I found the place. I mean I see her from a distance." Paige pointed out in the direction. Alicia and I nodded.

"I don't want any words unless she starts to insult, okay" Paige asked and we once again nodded. We started walking in the direction of where Rosa was. I can tell as we got closer that Rosa was just started to glare at us.

"Pardon to interrupt your guy's lunch but we really got to talk to Rosa" Paige said. The people that were hanging out with Rosa looked at her. Rosa signed and then got up. 

"What are you doing here?" Rosa asked as we were far away from the table.

"I wanted to know why the hell you are ignoring me" Paige said getting straight to the point.

"Why does it bother you anyway? It's not like you are gonna care" Rosa said.

"Well what if I do? Also I know that I have done nothing wrong and you can't say that I did do something wrong" she said.