Chapter 27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

A lumberjill match next week? Against Paige? Wow I really wasn't expecting that kind of thing to happen. It all kinda came shock to me but again it's another chance for me to beat Paige and once again prove to her that I am not weak. I am also kinda shocked that she didn't even try to like punch me or something. I mean I actually thought she would do that. But she didn't and that is all that matters. I was just walking back to the locker room to see Dean and then we would go back to the hotel. I saw Dean in catering actually and he was with The Bella Twins watching Raw. It was still going on.

"A lumberjill match?" Nikki asked as I approached them and Dean. I nodded and took my seat next to Dean.

"I am kinda surprised that he came out there"

"I know me too I mean Dean looked like he was gonna go out there and just you know beat him up" Brie said. I looked at Dean.

"I doubt that he can do anything" I said. Dean shook his head.

"He can but he just probably chose not to" he shrugged. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"But still you have a match against Paige in a lumberjill match that is next week. How do you feel about that?" Brie asked.

"It's just another chance for me to beat her" I said. It was true though. Just another chance.

"We all know that you will beat her because you have obviously shown her what you are capable of" Nikki said. That made me smile.

"I can agree with her and I just want to say that I am proud of you. Everything that you have done just made everything better" Dean said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Again the feels. Stop" Nikki said putting her head in her hands. I giggled.

"I think she was serious. She ships you guys so hard" Brie said. Oh gosh.

"It's true" Nikki spoke up.

"I can still wonder how I am friends with you guys" Dean said looking at us. I shook my head at him.

"Well you are friends with Brie and I. You are the boyfriend to Brooklyn" Nikki said.

"Should we just leave? Or should we continue to watch the show?" I asked.

"We have to stay here because we have a match but if you guys want you can leave" Brie said. I looked at Dean.

"I would love to leave but remember that I have a dark match against Bray" he said. Oh that's right. I forgot.

"Well can I go back to the hotel?" I asked him. He nodded and then took the keys and gave them to me.

"I can take a taxi back to the hotel. Just be safe and I will see you in a couple of hours. When the show is done and my match" he said and I nodded. He stood up and he gave me a hug and I hugged him back. He gave me a soft kiss on the lips and then a kiss on the forehead.