Chapter 13

*Brookyln's P.O.V* 

Can I just take a minute to think about what the hell just happened? I am gonna be going against Paige at Survivor Series. But it's gonna be completely different now. I know what she was playing at now. She was already making this personal. I have a feeling that she was trying to get inside my head but trust me it wasn't working. But I really didn't care about the match at Survivor Series. Can I also be honest that the two of us were really good wrestlers in the ring and it can get ugly really fast considering what has been happening the past week and a half now. It was already personal so it was gonna be messy. But am I suppose to care? Nope. I was with Aj and The Bellas. They wanted to talk about what had happened on Raw and other shit.

"So how do you feel about your match at Survivor Series?" Nikki asked me. I took a deep breath. I wasn't nervous one bit about it.

"I now find it as a big challenge. Considering what has been happening for awhile and she would obviously want to give me revenge" I said and they nodded.

"I mean can you see the look on her face when she asked you about it. She seemed pretty excited about it" Brie said sounding a bit worried.

"Yeah but whatever she wants to try to do it's not gonna work"

"You have a lot of confidence for this match girl" Aj said chuckling.

"I'm not worried about it one bit. Sure, she would want to tear us apart and she can do that but I'm not worried or nervous one bit" I assured them.

Again they were starting to become worried and I kinda wanna know why.I mean there has to be something that they are not telling me.

"Are you guys not telling me something?" I asked them.

They all looked at each other and they were whispering and were figuring out if they should tell me. I mean they should do that. It can't be that bad can it?

"Alright so since you wanna know then we will tell you" Aj said looking nervous. The Bellas were also like that.

"Okay so when you came back from your match Paige told us that she can't wait for the match to happen so that she can prove that you aren't strong like her. She's basically implying that this is a match where Dean can find you at your weakest point" Nikki said signing. So this match is to show Dean that I can't beat her? What the hell?

"Is she kidding me? So not only that she wants this match so that we can beat the crap out of each other. She wants it so that Dean can see that I am weak. She has to be kidding me" I said groaning.

I had already had enough of Paige's shit lately. She is doing everything she can just so that she can get under my skin. She is using Dean as a distraction. She clearly knows how to do it but it's not gonna work on me. I feel like that I have to have another converstation with her about this whole thing but then who knows how it will work out in the end. It can end pretty messy.

"If I were you I wouldn't let her get to you" Nikki said. I looked at her.

"She is obviously trying to make you jealous with this whole Dean thing. Well it had already been said that Dean knows your crush on him" Nikki then added. It was true, he knew.

"We are just gonna have to give her payback" I suggested.

"But how are we gonna do that?" they asked me.

"We are gonna have to play mind games. Something to mess with her head" I said. They were thinking about my idea for a bit but then they had agreed to do it.

"So what are we gonna do?" they asked. I kinda had to think about this for a bit. 

"We can make it seem like she has a secret admirer" I suggested and they all started grinning. They nodded their heads rapidly.