Chapter 112

*Ted's P.O.V*

So I have an interview with Michael Cole today. I was alright with it so I am currently arriving at the place that it was being held like the other interviews have been held.I am ready for whatever questions he has for me and hopefully that it doesn't get too much you know crowded. Well crowded with the amount of things that were coming up and what not.

So after a couple of minutes I finally arrived at the place and I got out of the car that I was in. I made sure that it was locked until I went in. I went down hallways until I was met with Michael Cole.

"Hey Ted, ready?" he asked and I nodded.

I sat down in the chair that was in front of him and I had noticed that the camera was starting. Oh gosh let's get this over with.

"Welcome WWE Universe, here's another weekly interview and my guest this week is Ted Dibiase" he said.

"Welcome Ted" he said and I nodded.

"Hey" I said.

"So before I get to question about you I wanna ask you what are your thoughts about your Authority co worker Seth Rollins match against Brock Lesnar at Battleground?" he asked. 

I took a deep breath. Wow, a question about Seth.

"Well I do want to say that I know that Seth was in a match with Brock at Royal Rumble but it was a triple threat match. John Cena was involved as well. This is one of Seth's biggest match and with him winning I am not sure" I shrugged.

"Do you want him to win?" he questioned.

"Just because we work together doesn't mean anything. He has his things to worry about and I got my things to worry about" I said and he nodded.

"Speaking of your things, apparently one of your things is Dean Ambrose at Battleground. Any thoughts?" 

"Dean is a whole different character in this company. I had to deal with things that are exactly like him back in the old days when I wrestled. Now is no different. Just because I am back doesn't mean I suck. I am back for a reason and that reason is Dean Ambrose" 

"But really though we never really knew that you were here. You suddenly attacked Dean on Raw after Extreme Rules and everyone and even the wwe universe has no idea why" he said.

"I was just lucky to be coming back to this company. I wanted this feud with Dean and guess what? I got it. I have a match with him at Battleground and I am gonna punish him. He deserves all the pain that he is gonna get in one week"

"Is this feud with Dean personal to you?" This question made me laugh.

"Personal? You wanna ask me about personal? Oh my gosh Cole just stop right there. This feud between Dean and I is gonna get as personal as it can get. Whether I am punching him or he is punching me. Him and I are out for blood and we are not gonna stop until we get it." I said being really serious.

"What will you be saying the Raw after Battleground?" 

"I'm gonna be saying what I have been saying for the past few months. I am what's good for this company" I said and that was when the camera was done. 

"Brilliant Ted" he said and put his hand out so that we can have a handshake.

I wasn't gonna shake it at first but I really didn't want to be rude so I shook it. It was the least I can do anyway.

"Thanks for having me" I said and he nodded. That was when I was out the door.

---

I was just walking around the town because I thought after that interview I can get a bit of fresh air. Michael Cole had asked some interesting questions but they weren't bad. I was able to survive through it all.