My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

By VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!💜
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!💜💜💜
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

CHAPTER 18

1.4K 63 44
By VaishaliAirsang

Warning : This ch might be triggering to some ppl!

Y/N P. O. V

I looked around and luckily I was in my room only. My gaze then fell on my clothes. My upper body was covered by the coat which jungkook was wearing yesterday, okay I am lucky then. But the smell of his perfume was so amazing that I took his coat closer to my nose and kept on smelling it.

Not so long after I heard a knock on the door and then it opened,revealing a worried jimin. He ran towards me and hugged me.

" y/n i am sorry I wasn't there yesterday, he did nothing right? " he said looking at me for a injuries.

" jimin oppa it's okay, he could have done something but I blacked out before that.. " I said looking at him reassuringly.

" I am so glad to hear that and I like that word 'oppa'..keep on calling me that " he said with a small smile.

I smiled warmly at him and then he said...

" I will be going to work now so take care of urself, and if something happens then I will come quickly hm? " he said

" no problem oppa, you have already helped me a lot " I said smiling sweetly. I didn't want to stop his daily routine so yeah..

" I will get going then " he said, giving me a last hug and then went out,closing the door. I laid back down and turned to my left. Curling into a ball again, I closed my eyes wanting to sleep more. After a few secs, I fell asleep.

~*~* 15 min later ~*~*

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I was ready to go eat breakfast outside but wanted to trouble y/n before going . I walked to her room and went inside without knocking . I saw her curled up in a ball, in the blanket and still in my coat.

" YA! WAKE UP AND START WORKING! " I yelled loud enough to make her flinch and sit up on the bed,looking shocked and like a mess.

" w-what is it? " she said looking around.

" get up, and clean the whole mansion  and also do the laundry till I am home " I said and left.

Y/N P. O. V

I looked around, still processing everything.

" wait... The whole mansion.... And ALL THE LAUNDRY?! " I said, fully coming to my senses.

".oh no~! *whining* I don't want to~" I was whining like a kid while getting up.

~*~* time skip~*~*

I was cleaning the mansion ,luckily I had to do only the first two floors cuz.. Well taehyung told me. Right now, taehyung and yoongi were in their rooms so yeah...

I

finished mopping both the floor after sometime and went to the room where the cleaning stuff was kept. I went it, kept the bucket and the mop there and went to my room. I plopped down on the bed thinking about everything that happened in the last few weeks.

* I can't believe my life has took such a sharp turn.. Ahhhhhhhh! That day, TAEHYUNG was supposed accompany us in the hospital but who did it instead?! THAT JEON JUNGKOOK! * I was thinking while tossing and turning. My thoughts got intrupted when yoongi said from outside.

" prepare the lunch! " he said after giving a knock.

I whined and got out of the bed fixing this maid dress!

~*~* 5 hrs later ~*~*

I was peacefully lying down on the bed while hugging the pillow when I heard yelling from outside.

" KIM Y/N PREPARE MY FUCKING BATH " I heard jungkook yell. Why can't he just not use bad words?!

" huff fine " I said and got out of my room and went to his.

But when I went in I saw something different

The bed is elevated... It wasn't like this the last time I came here.

" prepare it quick, I don't have the whole day! " jungkook spoke behind me making me flinch.

" u-huh y-yeah m-master " I said and quickly ran to the bathroom

I set the temperature of water to make it warm and looked at the towel which was placed on the right place.

I went out and started to go to the door without taking a glance at jungkook.

Suddenly I was pulled back by waist and my head hit a wall. When I looked up.. It wasn't a wall but jungkook instead.

" Ya.. Let me go " I said trying to get out of this giant's grip.

" undress me "  he said, making be look at him in shock

" w-what did y-you say?  " I asked

" I don't like to repeat myself so do it or I will undress you also. And then let's have a bath together. " he shamelessly. I felt him pulling my zipper down, slowly.

" no! Do it yourself! You ain't a kid " I said putting my hand on his so he would stop unzipping my dress.

" you are my personal maid so do I tell you before I lose my patience " he said leaning down to my ear while smirking.

" NO JUNGKOOK!  THERE'S A LIMIT TO EVERYTHING! " I yelled at him, making him angry. The next second, I saw jimin bursting through the door. He ran to me and pulled me behind him.

" jungkook enough is enough! How many times I have told you that she is innocent! You better don't do this again " he said and pulled me out towards my room. As soon as we entered, I hugged jimin.

" thank y-you... Thank you so much " I said, unknowingly my voice cracked.

" shhhh its okay " he said hugging me and patting my head.

" ji-jimin I want t-to g-go back home " I said and tears started flowing down my eyes.

" y/n i am sorry, I can't do that but I will protect you no matter what " he patted my head while saying this. I started crying more.

" b-but miss yugyeom o-oppa! Please... " I cried harder.

" y/n please calm down I am sorry but I can do anything except sending you back..i risky for both you and your brother " he said.

" please... I won't tell anything to the police... " I said grabbing his sleeve.

" y/n it's not that but... "

JIMIN P. O. V

I looked at her who fell asleep in my arms. I picked her up as if she was a kid and then laid her down on the bed, covering her small frame with the thick blanket.

" y/n.. I am sorry... " I sadly said. I softly kissed her forehead and went out. I went back to my room to finish the remaining office work.

LOVE = INFINITE 💜😘
And thank you so so Soooooooooooooooo much for 1k+ reads.

I LUV Y'ALL SO MUCH!

PLZ VOTE!
♥‿♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 104K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
52.9K 2K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
2.5K 51 11
It's my first FF. I hope you enjoy it. A girl named y/n born in rich family wanted a simple life. What will happen when she will meet a vampire? " D...
862K 23K 46
(Under editing) Y/n who is innocent,sweet, childish,kind girl was happily leaving with her mother. But one day she get's to know that her mother is...