Note

I wrote this story in a period in which punk! Harry was the "big cheese" on here. It was during that whole After stage of Wattpad, and I was still under the impression that emotionally abusive relationships were considered, "hot" and "sexy". I was clearly brainwashed; I would never wish that type of relationship on anyone. It's not attractive: it's sick.

I've grown up, (somewhat anyway lol), from that time, and while I don't agree with the way any of the members of One Direction, or Harry Styles specifically is presented in this story, many people have voiced their opinion on this small series, and I have decided to leave it up for the public.

Whether you choose to read it, bash it, or just ignore it: the decision is up to you.

I personally do not agree with this story, and that is why I had taken it down, but clearly, that is not what the masses wanted, so I have thrown my hands up and surrendered. You want a f*cked up book?

You've got it.

I have other works posted that I agree with much more, but if you want to still read this one, all the power to you. I appreciate the read and the fact you actually likes my writing enough to read this book, or at least attempt to start it. (:

All the love, (and please don't hate me after that. I promise I'm nice!)

Lynn.