Chapter 65

"Be gentle man. She's probably a little disoriented right now."

I opened my stinging eyes to try to hear who was talking so loudly. I knew they were obviously trying to whisper, but combined with the pounding in my head and the closeness of their bodies to mine, it sounded like a thick and extremely loud hiss. My ears rang from the sound. I pushed back the vile sneaking up my throat. Fuck am I nauseous...

"I know Zayn. I'm not fucking stupid. I know a lot more about her than you do, just leave. I'm fine." Harry whispered back.

Why is Harry in my room? Why are they both in my room? What the fuck is going on?

I sprang up and took in my surroundings. I sighed, it isn't my room. It's Harry's. Wait what?!

They both screamed and jumped back.

Opps.

"What the fuck Aurora? You scared the shit outta me!" Another voice bellowed from the other side of the room. I turned and it was a boy with wild reddish hair. His bright pale skin reflected the bright light shinning from the window.

Ouch.

"Who are you?" I croaked. My throat felt as though it was on fire. How much had I drank last night? And why am I lying in Harry's bed?

I quickly pulled the covers off to check for clothes. Thank god.

"You're not naked Aurora. I left you here to sleep." Harry yawned. I met his gaze and he smiled weakly and quickly looked down at the ground.

"And I'm Ed. We met last night before you drank almost half a bottle of tequila. That was wicked man!"

Harry turned and gave him a threatening glare. Ed cringed and looked to the floor.

"What time is it?"

"12. Amy is over at her house waiting for us. We need to bring you home." Zayn told me.

"But I have my car. I have to drive myself.."

"No, you still might have some alcohol left in your system. You drank so fucking much. Harry will bring you. I'm going to go check on Amy. Ed, make sure the house is cleaned up. Everyone went home right?"

"Yep. She's the only one left. Wait, I'm coming with you bro. I gotta ask you some stuff about.."

His voice trailed off and me and Harry were left alone.

"So..." He rocked back and forth on his feet.

I kept quiet, remembering what he had said to me on my birthday. I shouldn't even be in the same room as him.

"Well come on, give me your keys and lets go." Harry told me and I grabbed my purse and handed them to him. There was no point in arguing with him. If I did, that would just waste time that I could be at home.

I followed him downstairs and out the front door. The morning air felt nice against my hot skin. The brightness of the sun made me head pound heavily, but I covered my face with my hand and continued to walk with him.

I climbed in the passengers seat of my car and he climbed in the other.

"This car is shit." He joked.

I didn't respond and he sighed.

He turned the key and we soon we were driving.

-----

We passed by that all too familiar farmhouse again. This time there were no horses, no cows, nothing. The small field was completely barren.

"Are you too warm? It's a little warm." Harry asked gently.