Chapter 49

We walked around again, looking at stores we hadn't gone to yet. He never did remove his arm from my shoulders, so I was casually leaning against his chest. I loved finally getting to be with Harry in a relationship. But is it even a relationship? We haven't in been on our first date yet.

"Lost in thought again kitten?" Harry inquired.

I looked back up at him and smiled.

"Yes, but I'm thinking about you." I answered.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Or are you having dirty thoughts? Because, we can always make them a reality if you want you know." He smirked as we continued our small walk.

"Um, no. Sorry, but I'm a virgin here babe." I responded.

He stopped and looked at me in a unreadable expression.

"You ok?" I hesitatingly asked him.

"Ugh, yeah. It's just weird. I've never been on a date before with a girl that's a virgin. It's weird, but I like it." He removed his arm from my shoulder, which worried me. He quickly brought his hand next to mine in replacement.

"But what about Regina? She's a virgin. She hasn't even kissed anyone before you."

"Well, that wasn't a date. Well, a real date. Not that this really is anyway, but I only brought her because I knew it would make you jealous. You said you didn't want to be with me, and I wanted to make you regret it."

There was something quite sexy about him when he confessed this. His eyes grew a slightly darker shade of green, and his grip on my hand tightened. He didn't remove his eyes from mine once. His curls fell just above his eyelids, gently swaying to the side. He has natural sex appeal, and it honestly isn't fair.

"Well, it worked. Seeing your hands all over her, I almost killed myself. I don't want you to touch anyone else. I only want you to touch me." I muttered softly, kind of embarrassed.

"Well don't worry kitten, I don't want to touch anyone but you. You're the only girl that has ever made me question fucking in a changing room. Believe me, I only want you."

I blushed, and he turned to me, bringing his other hand to my face.

"Listen, stop being so gentle and embarrassed all the time. You're too innocent, and it's making me really horny to be honest. So wipe that little blush right off those cheeks right now before I bend you over the railing and take your virginity right here." He growled down at me.

"Um, ok." I muttered.

His grip tightened even further.

"More confident." He urged.

"Ok. Ill try to not be so embarrassed all time time."

He let go of wrists and grabbed my hand again and started to walk.

"Good. Confidence is sexy. Not that you need to be sexier than you already are. You're sexy as fuck. Especially in those sweats." He purred in my ear.

"Harry, stop! There are people around!" I warned, swatting at his arm.

"Sorry kitten. And by the way, this tattoo is kind of making hard here. I like tattoos.." He slurred.

"Harry, stop." I groaned. Luckily there were no people around to hear his sexual advances.

"What? You know what you should do? Get another small one, right here," he placed a long finger right on the back of my neck, sending shivers up my spine.

"That way when I fuck you from behind, I can kiss it." He hissed.

I pushed him away from me, and his once playfully seductive expression faded.

"Kitten, I was just playing around. What's your problem?" He asked, quite confused.

"Nothing, I just... I really don't like talking about tattoos ok? This tattoo was a one time thing, and that's it."

He grabbed my hand, pulling me close to him so I was laying my head against his chest. I felt him suck in a breath when my cheek met his lower peck.

"Well, listen to me. I'm sorry, it's just I can't help myself. You're so freaking sexy. Ill try and control myself, and I'll try to not bring up the tattoo. Deal?" He asked, pulling my shoulders back so I could look back up at him.

"Fine. Now, lets go back to the good court. Amy and Zayn should be back any minute."

He nodded and took my hand again. We turned around, walking slowly by the stores, simply admiring each other's company.

-----

We entered the court and I saw Amy and Zayn were sitting in a booth, sipping on a smoothie. Before they could see us, I pulled Harry aside.

"What's wrong? They're waiting for us."

"I know, but they can't know about us. Not yet. Amy really doesn't like you with me, and I'm surprised she even let me be alone with you today at all. I don't want her knowing anything yet. If we decide things are a little more serious in the future, maybe. But not now."

He slowly nodded, taking everything in.

"Ok, I understand. So what are we going to do? Act like we hate each other? Don't get me wrong, I like seeing you all pissed off. It turns me on. But I can't pretend I hate you forever. They'll have to find out eventually."

"Yes, I know that. But, we haven't even been on a first date yet. Let's just wait and see how things go, and talk about it then, ok?"

He nodded, and released my hand. We started walking back, and just before we meet them, he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "having to see you see angry all the time is only going to make me want you more kitten."

I slapped his arm, and he tried desperately to hide his smirk.

We walked up to them, and I quickly changed from my finally happy, "in a semi-relationship" self, back to the annoyed, pissed off version of myself.

"Well, there's no cuts or bruises, that's always a good sign." Zayn joked and Amy smacked his hand lightly.

"Did you guys have a nice time? No fighting?" Amy asked.

Me and Harry both looked at each other, exchanging a fake disgusted look and nodded.

"Well, that's good. Maybe we should do this more often. That way I know Harry's under control and me and my lovely girlfriend can be alone together." Zayn smiled at Amy.

Amy grinned widely back, and I couldn't help but smile too. Zayn was such a good thing in Amy's life. I was glad she had him.

"Ok, well can you two stop all the gross pda and we can go? This bitch wouldn't leave me alone all day and I'm exhausted." Harry groaned.

Zayn excused himself, giving Amy a goodbye hug and kiss, and patted me on the back.

"See you Monday Aurora."

"Yeah, see you Monday kitten." Harry smirked.

I rolled my eyes, trying to shove down my own smirk that was creeping up.

"Ok, well lets go. Zayn walks really fast and to be honest, I'm just really tired. Can you drive?" Amy basically begged while pulling out her keys.

I shrugged, and we started on our way to the car. Amy informed me of her day, while I nodded and smiled, secretly replaying my amazing day with Harry over and over in my head.