Chapter 68

'I'm coming over at 7. Wear something comfortable. Xxx'

"What the fuck?" I dropped my phone and fell back on my bed.

"What's wrong?" My friend Kelsey asked.

Kelsey and I had been working on our physics project on Wednesday night when I got a random text from Harry.

"Nothing my boyfriend is being annoying."

Boyfriend? Why did I call Harry my boyfriend? Was he my boyfriend? I guess he was? Maybe?

"Boyfriend? Since when do you have a boyfriend?" Kelsey took laid down on her stomach next to me and placed her head in her hands.

"I mean, I don't know if he's my boyfriend yet or not, so I'd rather not say."

"Come on, who am I gonna tell?"

Oh I don't know. Just the who school...

"Fine. His name is Harry."

"Styles?" She jumped up from the bed and her mouth hung open in awe.

"Um, yeah."

"You're fucking Harry Styles? How is he? I heard he's good, really good. Especially with those fingers..."

"Ew, stop! And no were not, um, doing anything."

"That's bullshit. If someone doesn't put out on the first date, he's done. Come to think of it, he never goes on dates with girls.... You're Harry's girlfriend then?"

"No, I mean I don't know. Shut up! It's really complicated." I whined.

"You lucky bitch! Has he at least fingered you?"

What the fuck?

"Please stop. Listen, he's going to be here at 7, so we need to clean up."

"So he is going to fuck you then?" She was jumping and clapping her hands.

"No! Just shut up and help me clean this up!"

"Fine, but I'm meeting him. I wanna see those infamous fingers for myself. The things I've heard about them..."

----

"Hi Harry." I awkwardly said as I met Harry outside my house. I looked over at a blushing Kelsey who was was wide eyed at the tattoed boy leaning against the car of his car.

"Um hi. Who's this?" He waged his finger at Kelsey who was basically drooling when she saw it.

"Kelsey, we had a project to work on. Why are you here?"

He shrugged and walked toward me. He slipped his hands in the pockets on the back on my jeans and smiled down at me.

"Bored. Ready to go?"

"I guess though I have no idea where I'm going."

There was a gasp from our left when Harry squeezed my bottom softly. I was already getting used to this inappropriate behavior from Harry, but that didn't mean Kelsey was. He shifted his gaze, which was extremely irritated at this point over to her.

"Got a problem?"

Kelsey shook her head quickly.

"It's just... I heard about you and I knew you were good with women but.."

"Oh yeah? Wanna see me eat her out right here?" Harry smirked.

I shoved him back and turned to Kelsey.

"I am so sorry, he usually isn't so...."

Kelsey shook her head quickly and stepped to the edge of the road.