Chapter 4

Picture of Aurora's star tattoo on side/above.

"Hi, kitten." Goosebumps ran straight up my neck.

"Good to see you again."

My body froze as an intense rush struck me from the boy's hot breath on my ear. My arm was glued to the handle of the car, frozen as the goose bumps spread further, encasing my whole body. I wanted to scream, to run out of the car and lock myself in my small bedroom and curl up and just cry. I knew that it wasn't natural for someone to have such a strongly negative effect on me so quickly. I knew something about this boy, Harry, as Zayn told me, was off and that I shouldn't stay here with him; I shouldn't have even given him the time of day. But some invisible force held me still.

I heard a conceded laugh come from my right. I snapped my head to Harry's direction, glaring, and my jaw clenched tightly. I could feel my cheeks reddening, despite the amount of foundation that was plastered on them. How could he be laughing? No one takes that much pleasure out of tormenting someone, not any one mentally stable, that is.

I felt an arm snake around my shoulder as he pressed his body closer to me.

Or maybe one person does. I thought.

"What the f*ck are you.."

"Shh." He silenced me. I felt my heart rate increase and my breath hitched in my throat.

Why is he touching me? I pondered in disgust.

"Why are you here?" I asked. I waited for an answer for several seconds until I realized that he was not going to offer one. I looked over at him and frowned. His eyes were locked on some unknown fixed point up ahead, avoiding my question as he stared with an arrogant grin at the windshield.

I flinched when he pushed our hips closer, somehow strong enough to drag my body to his, and his hold on my shoulder tightened. I shuddered as his fingertips rolled over the leather material of the jacket on my shoulders, the only barrier separating us from making actual connect.

"Can you back up for a minute? I hate being touched-"

"Yeah," He almost snickered.

"I know." His smirk grew wider as he nudged himself even closer, closing the space between our hips. So he was trying to bother me?

My hand slid out from beneath me. I had been sitting on it and I hadn't even realized. Desperately, I pushed against his chest, trying to pry the jack*ss away from me. He wouldn't budge.

"How's everything going back there?" I heard another male voice call from the front of the vehicle. For some odd reason, his voice was somewhat soothing. It was a lot more comforting than Harry's, which only seemed to make me a nervous, pissed-off wreck.

"Fine Zayn, just fine..." I trailed off, biting the inside of my cheek.

Why hadn't I told Zayn what Harry was doing to me? I wanted to, desperately actually, but something inside of me warned me against it.

The car stopped again after fifteen uncomfortable minutes of silence, and a few moments later, a tall blonde male with a lot of tattoos and a small blonde girl with equally as many tattoos lining her shoulders and arms, strolled over. She seemed to be stumbling, forcing the male to pull her along. How were we supposed to fit this many people in here?

The blonde boy climbed in, pushing Harry even closer to me, and the girl came in last, taking a spot upon the boys lap. She draped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. A look of discomfort struck the boy's face and yet, he did not move.