Chapter 34

Harry's POV:

I walked out from the loo and I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I could tell how jealous and pissed off she was. I loved seeing her like that. The way her eyebrows furrowed and her nose crinkled up slightly when she was annoyed. The way she would clench her tiny fists until her knuckles burned white. The way she would run her small fingers through her perfect brunette hair when she was bothered just like I would. I knew I was the only person that could get her so fired up.

And I wouldn't change that for the world.

I strolled back over to me and Regina's lane. She was sitting with her hands placed on her lap. She wore a long jean skirt with a blue t-shirt with a white dove on it and a jean jacket. She looked like a fucking ten year-old, and she acted like one too. The whole night she couldn't stop talking about Jesus and how much he loves each and every one of us. I wanted to puke.

I didn't even know why I had asked her out. Every other girl was taken or was too slutty. I knew all night they would be all over me, and even though the thought of Aurora consumed with jealousy was amusing, I didn't feel like having some bitch running her hands up and down my crotch all night. I also knew that by having such a nice girl, Aurora would be caught off guard and would be even more pissed off.

"Harry! You're back!" Regina squealed.

"Mhm." I replied. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I pushed her away immediately. She looked down at the ground and walked back over to her seat. Even though she was irritating as shit, I still felt bad. She was a really nice girl like Aurora had said. Maybe I should have lightened up.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I just got one rule when you're on a date with me, yeah?" She looked up at me and I almost had to turn away. Her innocence was almost too much. That's what I liked about Aurora. Even though she pretended she wasn't a good girl, she was. This bitch was so innocent she couldn't even pretend. She probably never even told one lie in her life.

"Just, don't touch me, alright? If I wanna touch you, I'll do it. Just don't touch me."

She nodded and I walked over to the ball rack and picked up my ball. I rolled it down the lane and a few pins were knocked down.

"Harry, you did such a good job!" Regina cheered.

"Yeah yeah, just go." I grumbled. I sat back down and she walked over to the ball rack.

I turned my attention away from Ms. Virgin-For-Life and looked over at the other lane. Aurora was up and her arse was pointed slightly in the air as she zoned in her vision on the pins. God, the things I would to her and that ass if I ever got her alone again....

"Harry, look! I did it!" Regina was jumping up and down and clapping her hands. She ran over to me and was about to give me a hug.

"No no no, remember what I said." I warned her.

"Oh yeah, sorry." She stepped back and took a seat.

I looked back at Aurora who was sitting down next to that prick. What was his name, Lou? Larry?

He looked like a fucking loser with his black jeans and slicked back blonde hair- like a fucking Tumblr boy on steroids. He had his arm wrapped around the back of the chair and was leaning close to her, telling her something. I saw her laugh- that adorable little giggle that made me usually made me smile myself. But given the present situation, I was far from smiling.

"Actually, Regina, come here." I said, still staring at Aurora.

"What?!" She sounded so excited. For fucks sake, if I was the type to slap woman, I would have been right now.