Chapter 77

Harry's POV:

"Let her go." I whispered into her ponytailed hair.

Aurora took a deep breath and moments later I felt my shirt becoming damper and warm with her tears.

I looked over at my cousin who was on his sitting up against the wall. He remained still, eyes locked in a random spot on the carpet. The only movement he attempted to make was when he blinked.

Good. The fucking bastard deserves everything he gets.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs." I tugged her hand and she shook her head in protest.

"No. I don't want to."

"Babe, we can't stand here. Come on."

She shook her head again I groaned.

"Come on." I am starting to grow impatient with her. She could pick any other time to be stubborn.

Fucking infuriating Aurora.

"I want to go to the treehouse." she finally spoke.

"Oh no. No. It's too cold."

"Please?" Her voice is barely a whisper.

"I..."

"Listen to her Harry." Zayn spoke from across the room. He was still staring into the distance like a bloody creep.

"Fine. Let me grab you a jacket. Stay on the couch. Don't go anywhere."

My eyes darted back to my bastard of a cousin on the floor. I partially felt bad for him; he was probably feeling the same guilt and loneliness I felt when Aurora left me. I knew what he wanted that one thing would surely never talk to him again.

Well boo fucking hoo.

I walked out of the room and went upstairs. Everyone was still eating and talking so no one noticed me walk by.

I got into my room and grabbed the smallest jacket I could find for Aurora. It would still be way too big for her, but it would have to do.

Why did she want to go to the fucking treehouse anyway? It's cold and I don't think it's clean. The last time I was there I had brought my dinner up there and I doubt I brought it back down. I realize she wanted to go there because no one was there, but jeez. It's not that great of a place.

"Zayn?" I heard a female straining voice call from the hallway.

"He's not up here." I responded.

There were footsteps and then I saw Amy come inside my room. Her makeup had run and her eyes were a deep red. Her hands were tugged inside the sleeves of her cardigan and she held them up to her mouth. She was shaking.

Oh god. The bitch is fucking crying. What else could go wrong tonight?

"C, can I talk to you?" She choked.

"Um, I can get Aurora if you..."

"No. I don't want to talk to her right now. I need a guy's opinion."

A guy's? Wasn't she just lecturing Aurora on how much of a selfish dick I am?

"I really don't want..."

"Please. I'm sorry about what I said about you. I just really need to talk to you."

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I can't just let her go, no matter how much I want to.

"What do you want?" I said as I sat down on the bed.

"Ok. Do you think I'm pretty?"

No. Oh god no.