Chapter 69

We climb up into the treehouse and I'm immediately drawn into his embrace.

"Aurora, are you sure about this?" He whispers down at me.

"Yes Harry. Please."

He gives me a quick kiss on the top of my nose and starts to pull me over to the bed.

"Take your pants off." He instructs as he goes over to the small table surrounded by bean bags.

I slip off all of my clothes and the cold air brings goosebumps to my skin. I quickly jump into bed and cover myself with the covers.

Harry comes over and sits on the side of the small twin bed.

He lifts an eyebrow down at me. A ghost of a smile is creeping up his lips.

"What?" I accidentally squeak. I'm so nervous that my palms are sweating.

"Are you covering up for me?"

I flush and bring the covers up over my mouth so just my eyes are showing.

"Stop that. Never cover yourself for me. Your body is beautiful and I love seeing it. Take that off." Suddenly his demeanor is changed and he's almost dominative now.

Christian Grey much?

I don't move and he grabs the edge of the blanket and pulls it off himself.

I squeal and slap my arms and hands over myself.

"Aurora, I've seen your naked body before. You need to be more confident. You're a very beautiful woman."

Woman?

Well fuck.

He places his hands over my wrists and gently pries them away.

He scans his eye over me and I try to not bite my lip like he told me to.

"That's much better baby."

He slowly runs his finger tip down my front and over my navel. He stops at the tip of my hip bone and rubs it gently.

"So soft..."

"Harry, please don't tease me. Just come on."

"No." His eyes are dark with lust but he seems serious about this. He's not just teasing me. There's a purpose to his long, tortuous touching.

"What's wrong?" I place my arms under my back so I can see him better.

"Nothing, it's just this your first time, and in many respects, mine as well."

"What?" He's totally lost me.

"I mean yeah, I've fucked before, but it hasn't meant anything. Nothing more then physical stimulation. I didn't feel anything. It was emotionless. Purely physical Aurora. Just sex."

"Oh."

I'm suddenly lost in his gentle words and I'm wanting him even more.

"I have to prepare you. You don't know what you're getting yourself into. It will hurt. A lot."

"Will I cry?"

"Probably."

A new emotion has been added to the already swirling ones dancing in my mind. I'm suddenly scared, and extremely trepidatious.

"I'll be as gentle as possible but sometimes I can't handle it. You need to tell me if I'm hurting you."

I nod and he squeezes my hand. He's frowning. Oh no...