Chapter 18

"What did you f.ucking say?" Harry growled. His eyes were a fervent green; deep branches of evergreens and dark blacks swirling into a menacing abyss. His voice low and direct. I had never seen or heard something so unnerving until this moment. He resembled more of a famished panther than a teenage boy, and guess what? I was that damned innocent little doe across the way. Looks like little Aurora was about to be tonights main course for a Mr. Harry Styles...

I gulped, saying a quick pray to the God I had just cursed.

'Oh course, Jesus. You decide to get me back by using a pissed off psychopath. Thank you.'

"I s-said. I m-mean-" I tried to repeat the words he had wanted me to but my throat suddenly resembled the constancy of a pale of dry sand. Too much alcohol?

"Say it. Say it, or I'll slam the door right in your f.ucking face and I'll never say another word to you again. I'm done with these stupid little games now. Just tell me what I want to hear, or leave." Harry threatened. My knees were shaking, buckling under the pressure. My voice had disappeared completely and I couldn't have wished more in that moment that my inner shy girl could just skedaddle for just a few seconds. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I was frozen right in between a piece of high-end oak and a kid with far too many anger issues.

Oh gee!

I gasped when Harry pulled my wrist, pulling me back from the door and then slamming me against the hard surface yet again. Was he doing this to break my poor spine, or prove his masculinity? And why did I always seem to be ending up pressed between walls against my will when I was with this guy? And he was never in a pleasant mood when he did it, either. Even in this moment, he was hovering over me, his breathing a heavy pant. His eyes were daggers that seemed to want nothing more than to pierce into my soul, and I wanted to look away, to run. But he of course held me completely still.

"I..."

"Say. It." Harry growled, this time into my neck as his teeth grazed the skin just under my ear. I hissed at the pain, wondering why he would always resort to biting me when he wanted me to admit something to him. I mean, it worked one hundred percent of the time- I'd give him that- but hadn't my poor neck had enough torture? I had still not recovered from his previous attack, emotionally at least. I could feel another five or so already sneaking their way out from tonight's round of "pin the teeth on the skinny girl's neck."

"I.."

"Right now." His voice grew even more eager and his teeth ground deeper, now probably drawing blood.

"F.uck... I.. I.." Why couldn't I bring myself to say something, anything?

"Say it god dammit!" He yelled as he pulled back, his brows pressing down. I jumped when his fist slammed into the door above me.

'Jeez, you just beat up your cousin, and now you're attacking walls? Give those puppies a break.' Of course my subconscious was rolling her eyes, judging the tattooed boy.

"I only want you!" I finally let the squeal stumble from my chapped lips. My mouth shut immediately and my cheeks burned like fire. I saw an evil smirk spread across his lips as he lifted me up, carrying me to the bed and slamming that poor abused door behind him.

He threw me on to the bed, letting me bounce as he ripped his bloody wet t-shirt off.

'When had he put another one on?'

Harry then made his stealthy way on top of the bed, straddling my waist and taking no time to pin my wrists above my head with his right hand.

"God dammit, Aurora." A dark tongue swiped across his swollen lips. He seemed to eye me with such a hungered lust. Never had a boy- anyone actually- ever saw me more than just that girl in the corner. For someone so attractive to look at me with such a ravernous spark in his eyes, I thought I might combust from a mixture of fear and desire. This was not the type of attention little miss Aurora was used to getting, and she didn't know how to handle it either.