Chapter 74

I woke up Monday morning, still reeling from the lovely memory of Friday night that replayed over in my sleep.

The things that man can do with just a little water...

I shook my head, pushing my erotic thoughts away from me and grabbed my phone.

From Harry:

'Can't stop thinking about that shower... Love to see you scream like that again kitten (((; xxx'

Oh my god!

I blushed and threw my phone down on the bed.

What a perve!

I quickly ran down the stairs and the familiar smell of eggs made me groan. Can't mom ever make something else?

"Hi honey." My mother groaned as I walked into the kitchen.

Her hair was a birdsnest on her head. Leftover makeup was spread fully across her face. She still wore the same outfit that she had worn for church yesterday.

"Mom, what's..."

"Sit down. Eat. I woke up way too late and I'm in a rush. Pack your own lunch, there's no money for you to buy any. I forgot to the Quickmart to get it. Oh, and I have to go shopping for Thrusday. Your fathers sister is coming in from Virginia to see us for Thanksgiving."

Aunt Myria. Wow. I haven't seen her since I was at least 7. Will she remember me? From what I recall, she didn't remember much. She was a terrible alcoholic, though she'd never admit it. My dad has been trying to get her to stop drinking for years, but she always claims, "don't bother me. I know my limits and that's all that matters."

She never did know her limits though. She would always end up way too drunk and end up hitting on my father or something insane like that. When I was little, I thought her crazy speaking and her falling all the time was funny. Now I relaize that is just what drunk people looked and acted like. Wait, do I act that stupid when I get drunk?

"Hey." Amy smiled as she walked in the kitchen.

She wore a pair of black leggings, her bright lime green rain boots, and a evergreen raincoat.

"Is supposed to rain today?" I asked as she took her food.

"Yeah. And it sucks because me and Zayn were supposed to go out for a dinner date."

I tried to hide my scowl as she sat down. How could he cheat on her and then just take her out like nothing ever happened?

"You ok?" Amy questioned as she poured a glass of water.

"Oh, yeah. It's just cold. And I hate the rain. But don't you think you shouldn't be going out on a school night? Can't this wait until Friday when we have school off?"

She frowned at me and walked over to her seat.

"I don't think you should be telling me what I should be and shouldn't be doing with my boyfriend. Considering last week you had to stay home from school because you were in so much pain from losing your virginity!" Amy snapped.

"Amy, shut up! My mom might hear you!" I warned.

"Whatever. But I am going out with Zayn tonight. He says he has important and urgent news for me."

Urgent? Oh god, is he telling her?

"Ok, well have fun." I mumbled.

"Thank you. Now Zayn was wondering if we wanted to come over for Thanksgiving. His mother is having a huge feast made and inviting their family and wants us to come."