Chapter 53

Harry's POV:

I brought her deeper into the forest. This place used to be an old drive in back in the 50's. A lot of guys would come here and fuck girls. That wasn't my intention when I brought her here, I just honestly wanted to hang out with her, talk to her. Maybe make out a bit, but nothing like this. But now she was asking to give me a blowjob, and I couldn't pass it up, considering I had already given up a perfectly good opportunity once before.

I looked back at her. My jacket was draped over her shoulders and her arms were crossed in front of her. She looked so worried. Should have I brought her here? Did she know what this place was known for?

"Come here kitten." I cooed, pulling under my arm.

"Harry, what is this place?"

I sighed, relieved that she didn't.

"It used to be an old drive in. Now kids just use it for..."

I stopped, double thinking if I should tell her. Would she think all I wanted to do was get a shag out of her and leave her? I really did like her, more than I wanted to. Sometimes it actually pissed me off how much I wanted her.

"To what Harry?"

She had such an innocence about her. It would always turn me on, no matter how pissed I was at her. I could feel myself growing even harder, now literally aching for her. I didn't know how much longer I could hold on before I threw her to the ground and fucked her right there...

"To um, hang out. You know, a lot of stoners come here and just..." I half lied. Stoners did come here; I had back when I first got here actually. I stopped once I met Aurora though. Smoking pot didn't seem so amusing after I met her.

"Oh, I get it. But why did you bring me here? Do you plan on getting me high or something? Harry, I don't do drugs."

"No, god no. I brought you here so we could be alone. You thought I would let you do drugs?" I tried to hide my smile; she looked completely serious and I didn't want to fuck things up with her by her thinking I was a dick for laughing at her.

"Well, I don't know. Do you... You know?"

"Do I what? Do drugs?"

She nodded nervously.

"I mean sometimes, but it's not like I'm snorting cocaine every night or popping pills. Sometimes I smoke pot, but that's basically it. After everything that happened with my father, I just don't trust that shit, you know?"

She instantly calmed and gave me a satisfied smile, though I could tell she still wasn't completely ecstatic about the weed.

"Well come on, we're almost here."

I pulled her along, guiding to where I wanted to bring her.

We stopped right in front of the old, rusted screen. I let go of her and shook the blanket down, then I kneeled down so I could smooth it out. There were trees around so no one could see us, not that anyone would be here anyway.

The sun shined through the tops, making her hair look a slightly lighter

shade of brunette, and this only made me want her even more.

"Why did you bring me here?" Aurora asked me as I took my place on the ground.

I reached up, grabbing her waist and pulling down on top of me.

She fell forward, her hands coming out in front of her, just around my head. Her hair had fallen just in front of her face, a piece of the silky straight lengths tickling my chin.