Chapter 70

I wake up to the sound of an alarm.

Oh shit.

Oh fucking shit.

It's Thursday. We have school today.

And I never told my mother where I stayed last night.

Oh my god.

I move and almost scream at the pain.

My whole lower body is on fire.

I try and get up but Harry is lying on me, locking me down.

"Harry, get up." I groan.

He moans and pins me down with a tighter grip.

"Harry, get up. We have school." I tell him louder.

"Three more minutes." His voice is low and raspy.

God that morning voice...

"Harry, I mean it! Get up!" I push against him and he groans.

He rolls off of me towards the wall of the small tree-home and I get up.

"God." I breath.

It's taking every cell in my aching body to push myself to move. My whole lower body is screaming in agony. How am I supposed to go to school like this?

"You ok?" Harry asks.

I turn around and he's leaning on his arm with his head is his palm. His eyes are squinting at me, still not completely open. Although he's barely awake, he looks really concerned for me.

"What?" I snap back at me.

"Nothing. You just look like you're in a lot of pain." He says quietly.

"Whatever, I have to get to school. Can I take a shower?"

"Yeah, what time is it?" Harry yawns.

I look down at my phone, ignoring the various missed calls and texts.

"4:30." I tell him.

"4? We have like two hours until we have to go!"

"I know. But I always wake up early, and it's going to take a while to take a shower."

"I can help." Harry smirks.

"No."

I quickly pull my clothes over, though my body is screaming at me to cease movement.

"Fine, I'm still carrying you there. You can't walk. And you're taking a bath. It will feel better."

"How do you know?" I ask and he flushes.

Harry blushing? Wow.

"I've been with a lot of virgins. Now let's go." He pulls on his pants, no boxers.

I look over at the bed. There is a wide, dark red spot in the spot I was laying. Had I gotten my period?

"Um, I didn't think I would get my period I'm so sorry for ruining..."

"No, you didn't ruin it. You lost your virginity. I popped your cherry. You were supposed to bleed. I'll change them later. Don't worry about it love."

Love? Wow.

I blushed again and looked at the ground. When I peaked back up he was waiting, with just his pants on.

"No shirt? It's freezing outside Harry."

He shrugs and starts down the ladder.

I take each step softly down the ladder and he meets me. The forest is still dark. All I see his him in front of me.