Chapter 55

Harry's POV:

Raspberries.

Raspberries and a hint of lemon today; a change from the usual, but breathtaking none-the-less.

That was how her lips tasted.

That was how they always tasted, minus the lemon. Usually it was just raspberry.

But that's how they honestly tasted.

And I was truly addicted.

I didn't know if it was the toothpaste she used or the lipgloss she wore, but either way, her lips always left me wanting more of that taste.

I continued to gentle caress her flavorful lips as I reached my arm under her so I held the small of her back. She moaned a little at the motion, and I grunted. Hearing her moan, even if was not sexual, was literally the hottest thing in the world.

She reached her hands, searching for mine.

"I'm right here baby, right here." I reassured her. She smiled against my lips, finding my right one and interlocking our fingers. Her fingers wrapped around my hand, so they extended just past my bottom knuckles on the front of my hand. Her's were way too small compared to my massive ones.

And yet, it worked.

I desperately wanted to tell her what thought I had been pondering all day. The thought of me possibly falling in love with her. Now there was two times I had almost let it slip out accidentally, and this time she even begged me to tell her. But I couldn't. Not yet. It was way too soon.

Her thigh pressed into mine and I tried to remain calm. I couldn't let myself harden. I had already gotten more than enough attention earlier today from her perfectly crafted hands, and now it was her time to be pleased by me.

I slid my hands from her back to her front, letting my fingers glide over the waistband of her pajama pants. Though they weren't my favorite piece of clothing she owned, she still looked flawless.

"Ready?" I whispered.

She nodded and I kissed her jaw softly.

I pulled myself up so I could easily look at her. My hands lifted her back so she shifted onto my thighs. She wrapped her short legs around my back and her ankles connected around my neck.

"This isn't the most comfortable position you know." She whined.

"I know kitten, just let me take these off so I can lay you down."

"Can you take yours off too? I know that's weird, but it would just make me feel more comfortable... It would feel more fair? If that makes sense." She laughed nervously.

"More fair? Is that even grammatically correct?" I chuckled lightly.

"Harry." She glared. She was probably still not completely comfortable with this kind of physical contact with another person, so my teasing only added to her nerves.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I'll take them off, I want to do whatever makes you happy."

She smiled and her hands that I hadn't even realized were gripping my shoulder, eased.

I reached down, pulling the waistband of the plaid pants so I could take the pants off. She gave me an uneasy expression.

"Aurora, please. You have to trust me." I stopped my hands and she shook her head.

"No, I do. Honestly." She squeaked.

"If you need me stop, please just tell me. I don't want to make you uncomfortable and shit. This is for you, not me."