Chapter 91

Harry's POV:

"What do you want for dinner Harry?" Anne calls from the passengers seat of her fiancées BMW.

I refuse to respond, still fuming from the sight of my sister on her death bed. Literally.

"She asked you a question, son." The fatass says.

I keep my twitching fist from pulling his collar and wrecking those disgusting glasses and instead, take a deep breathe.

"Harry," Anne says again.

"I don't give a shit." I finally say and my fingers dig into my thigh.

"Ok." Anne says and I relax a little. I was expecting a fight from her but I guess she's realized after so long not to start shit with me.

We pull into the driveway and as soon as the car stops, I unbuckle myself and rush to my room.

I let the door slam behind me and flop on my bed.

I hear a knock on the door and I groan.

"What the fuck do you want?" I yell.

The door opens and it's the fatass.

"Can I speak to you?" He asks.

"Why? Come here and lecture me on my tattoos and attitude? Save yourself the trouble. I really don't want to talk any of you right now."

He rolls his eyes and walks over I my desk. He takes a seat in the chair.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I say and he spins himself around. He stops, and tips back.

"I've come here to ask you to come golfing me."

Golf? He has to freaking joking.

"Um, no." I mutter and roll back over.

"Ok, then I guess I'll have to say this here. I didn't want to, but I have no choice, do I?"

I narrow my eyes and he laughs.

"You're attitude towards everyone really does make me chuckle. Are you always so angry at the world?"

"I'm not angry with the world, just the people in it."

He laughs again, placing his hand on his stomach.

I roll my eyes and cover my face with my hands.

"Besides your girlfriend, Aurora is her name, am I correct?"

Aurora! How the hell does he know about her? Has Barbara been talking to him?

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He lifts a thick gray brow and place his hand over one of his many chins.

"You don't have to pretend. Me and your mother have met Aurora already at Thanksgiving. Your mother talked to her while the rest of us were playing football. They discussed things. She's a very nice girl. You're lucky."

"Leave. Now." I growl.

"Ok, fine. But you're mum is coming in hers to speak to you."

"What is your fucking problem? Why do you people want to talk to me all the time? Can't you ever just leave alone?" I scream and stand up.

"Goodbye Harry."

He closes the door and I grab the nearest object I can find and throw it against the wall. I don't even know what it is because my eyes are closed, but when I finally open them, I see my phone shattered on my floor.