Chapter 62

Harry's POV:

I stripped down so now all I was wearing was my t-shirt. I told her to put her pants back on so she wouldn't be cold, but she refused. I couldn't fight it though, seeing her without her pants definitely wasn't a bad thing.

She climbed down to the floor and I sat up.

"Just like last time baby. Nice and easy. I'll control myself this time. I won't hurt you again."

She nodded and her hands fell to my thighs. I sucked in a breath at the contact. Her hands were always so bloody hot. The heat made my skin tingle. God I wanted her.

She lowered her head so she could take me in.

"Not too fast baby, just go as far as you can." I instructed.

"But I want to make this good for you."

Her eyes looked so fucking blue and her cheeks were a gentle pink. She couldn't look more innocent if she tried.

"Believe me, anything you do will make me feel good. Well, maybe not biting. Don't bite down, ok?"

"Ok."

Even though I couldn't be happier that she offered to do this for me, I still felt slightly bad. It was her birthday, she should be the one getting all the attention, even if she didn't want it. I hated how insecure she was about herself. If only she knew just how amazing she was.

Her mouth wrapped around my head and I almost came right there. How could someone's lips be that soft? It's almost like they weren't even there, and yet I was stifling moans from the pleasure they gave.

"Is that ok?"

"Yes, fuck yes. Keep going." I was trying to be as gentle as possible, but this honestly felt so good that it almost hurt. I wanted so bad to move my hips, but I didn't want to hurt her. Not again anyway.

Her head started at a quicker pace and her hand covered the part that she couldn't fit.

"Aurora," I sighed.

Damn she was good.

Soon I was huffing and pressing my fingers into the back of hair. She was moaning too, and the vibrations were bringing me closer to my high.

It didn't take much longer until I had to pull out. My eyes snapped shut. Warm liquid leaked from me as I moaned her name.

"Harry?" I heard a gentle voice whisper.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked down. There was white cum all over her face.

"Oh my fucking god, I didn't mean to... I just... Holy shit I'm so..."

"It's fine. A little salty but fine." She giggled.

"I'm really sorry I didn't.."

"Harry stop, it's fine. Can I have a napkin though?"

"Um yeah there's some over in the draw on the table." I pointed over the table and when she was turned around I buried my face in my hands. How could I do this to her? Could this night get any worse?

"Harry, stop. It's honestly ok. Yeah, it's a little sticky but I mean it's not like it doesn't wash off."

How could she be so cool with this? She didn't seem like the type of girl to be ok with this type of shit.

"Ok. Are you ready?" I just wanted to make her feel good and hopefully forget about the last few minutes.

"Ready for what?"

"For your birthday present." I tried to hide my smirk but god I had been waiting for this for so long. It's honestly just breathtaking to see her orgasm. It's like nothing I've ever experienced before. She's perfect.

"Oh. Yeah I guess."

"Good. Get on the bed and let me clean up really quick."

I walked over to the table and prepared myself for what I was going to do to her.

Aurora's POV:

He climbed on top of me and kissed me softly.

"Thank you for that. You're very good for not having much experience."

I tried to cover up my flushing cheeks with a giggle.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I confirmed. I could tell her really wanted this. And I couldn't help but want him too.

"Do you think we'll ever have sex Harry?" I asked as he climbed back to the floor.

"Sex? If you want to. That's a really big step and I would want to, but not if you're not ready."

I smiled at his certainty. He was so protective over me, but in this context, I loved it. Maybe he really did care about me.

"I mean I want to. Eventually. When you're ready."

"Are you a virgin?" I didn't even know why I asked this. Of course he isn't.

"No, does that bother you?"

"To be honest, a little. I mean I guess it's good because you know what you're doing. But it does bother me that some other girl took it from you."

He frowned and pulled back so he was sitting next to me instead of above me.

"t's not like they took it. I offered it. And yes, it bothers me slightly that I didn't wait, but to be honest I was drunk and horny and she offered and I was a young teenage boy. I did what any other guy would have done when a slutty older hot girl throws themselves at you."

Ouch. The reality of that honestly did hurt.

"Oh." Suddenly I didn't want him near me. I didn't hate him, I just didn't realize what sex meant to him. It didn't really mean anything, it was the typical thing to do. He thought that because it was my birthday that I would want it. At least he was honest about it.

"What's wrong?"

The fact that he had to ask proved what I was thinking was true. I shouldn't have been so stupid. It wasn't really his fault, but mine.

"Nothing. Lets just get dressed and go back to the house."

"Wha? Wait, no. No, no you didn't let me finish,"

"Harry it's fine. I get it. Guys don't really care about sex, it's natural. I should have realized that. I'm the stupid one, don't worry about..."

"The only reason that you're being stupid is to think I don't care about you. I do, honestly. More than anyone. I love you Aurora."

"What?" I blinked.

"I, I, I love you. I'm in love with you Aurora."