Chapter 84

Harry's POV:

Fucking Aurora.

It's been a whole week and she still hasn't talked to me.

I've called her a countless number of times. So many fucking times that my fingers are starting to hurt. My head is pounding.

I just need to hear her voice.

I've left so many voicemails that the message box is full.

Each text I send, it says she has read it but she doesn't respond.

I'm starting to think every chance I have with her is gone.

But I can't give up. No. I love her way too god damn much to let her slip through my fingers. Not again.

But I didn't even do anything!

Whatever that slut Sabrina told her is a fucking lie. I honestly didn't do anything to her. After Aurora went upstairs, I went to the bathroom to go have a piss and then I got a water and then... Well I don't actually know what happened next. Everything after that moment is blacked out. All I remember is waking up next to Aurora when she was screaming in her sleep.

I still can't get that image out of my mind.

Everything was black and then all of a sudden I hear a scream from somewhere. I try to push it away and it's only getting louder. I feel something slap my chest and I wake up right away.

The room was dark. Aurora was rolling and screaming. Like something had possessed her.

I grabbed her arm and jolted her arm. She wouldn't wake so I had to actually scream in her face. And then she woke up and just started crying. She told me to never leave her. And that she loved me.

She said to never leave her.

And now she's left me.

I have to get her back, and today I am going to.

I throw my phone down on the bed and scrabble over to my drawer to get a fresh pair of pants. I'm honestly way to fucking stressed to force myself in those tight ass jeans so I just grab a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and throw them on. I pick up my dirty converse, lace them up and grab my phone.

I'm going to drive over there and figure out what the actual fuck happened and fix it. I can't lose her. She's the only person I have left.

I am just about to pull out of the driveway when my phone starts ringing. Seriously?

The number is unknown so I answer it and put it on speaker. The music plays softy in the background as I turn around in m seat to see where I'm going.

"Hello?" I say, a thick coat of anger in jumping in my tone.

"Harry?" The voice is a females, the accent similar to my own. A lot thicker, but very similar. Who the fuck is calling me from Cheshire? Is it one of those sluts I used to fuck?

Oh shit. Did I get one pregnant?

"Harry, please don't hang up, I need to speak with you. It's very important."

"Who are you?" I say. Now I'm freaked out and also really annoyed.

"It's your mother Harry. I know I shouldn't even be talking to after what happened, but please. Gemma is sick and in the hospital. I need you to come home. She needs to see you."

"Wait, what?"I yell and I slam the brakes down hard. The two-day-old coffee sitting in the cup-holder falls backward falls back and spills all over my cd's.

"Oh shit!" I curse and run my fingers through my hair.

My mother is calling me? How does she even have my number? I got a new phone and number when I came to live with my aunt. And Gemma is sick? Is she dying?