Chapter 54

'Where we you at lunch?'My friend Chris texted me while doing my Physics homework.

I didn't think anyone would notice I had been gone. I didn't really talk much during lunch, mainly because the people I sit are all stoners talking about selling drugs and what drugs were better to get high with. I spent most of my time listening to music and practicing my violin parts silently in my head to myself.

'I went out with a friend for lunch.' I replied.

A few minutes later, my phone buzzed again.

'Was it with Styles? You two seem to getting pretty close lately (;'

I dropped my phone, mortified. Had Harry told people what we had done? I knew I shouldn't have agreed go on a date with him. This was probably all some game to him. What if this was a dare or something? I should realized Harry really didn't care about me. I'm such a fucking idiot.

I picked my phone back up and pulled up Harry's contact.

'Come to my house. Now. I need to talk to you.'

I grabbed my books, throwing them into my backpack and picked my phone back up when it buzzed again.

'Need a little break from homework? My fingers are aching for you kitten...(;'

I threw my phone across the room and started pacing.

So first he has the decency to tell everybody about what I did for him? And then offer to please me again as what, a peace offering?

I needed to end things once and for all.

All too soon, there was a knock at the door and I felt my stomach churn. How could he manage to get here so quickly? Would he hurt me once he found out how mad he was? He said he wouldn't, but I never was really sure when he was lying to me or not. This whole thing with me could possibly be a dare or bet with his friends to see how far I would go with him.

I made my way over to the door, my fingers balled in a fist. I was fuming.

"Hey kitten, I'm glad you.."

"How could you tell people about us? That was supposed to be a secret, no one was supposed to know about us!"

"Well hello to you..."

"Just stop being a dick and tell me the truth for once!"

"There's nothing to lie about. I didn't tell anyone anything, I wouldn't want to. You mean way too fucking much for me to just tell people about us. How much do I have to prove to you until you finally get that I'm in love..."

He stopped. Again. He didn't say it. Those three words that would take us to the next level. Those three words that I knew would make us serious.

"Say it! Just say it!" I blurted out. His eyes darted away from me as he rubbed his neck.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He mumbled.

"You don't know? You don't fucking know? God dammit Harry, just tell me already!" I was screaming now and I hoped to God my neighbors wouldn't here.

I'm glad my parents were at the movies and Amy was visiting her mom. They wouldn't have enjoyed my yelling.

"That I really like you. I like you ok? How much do you want me to do for you to make you believe that? I want to be with you. No one else. Why can't you see that?"

He took my hand and I tried to pull it back but for seemed like the hundredth time now, his was again too strong against mine.

"Why can't we just stop fighting? At first, yeah it was fun, I'll be the first to admit it. But we both know that you always end up crying or I'll storm off. I don't want it to have to be that way with you anymore. I just want this to work."

I looked up at him. Either he was an extremely amazing actor, or he really did mean this.

"Yeah, me too." I breathed.

"Then you have to trust me. I would never hurt you. I don't want you to be hurt, by anyone. I hate to see you cry. The only way this is going to work is if you trust me. And I mean fully trust me. No more accusing me of playing you or getting angry at me because of what people say. You have to trust me Aurora. Stop fighting me."

I sighed, and he brought put his hand on the back of my head.

"Let me prove it to. Let me make you feel good. Let me show you how much I care."

"Harry, I..."

"Please Aurora, let me make you feel good."

He pushed me slightly so now we were both inside. He closed the door softly, and then picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and he brought me up the stairs.

"Harry, what if my parents..."

"Shhh, don't worry about that. Just relax."

He have me a soft tender kiss, and then continued jogging up the stairs.

"Which one is yours?" His eyes scanned to the bedroom doors.

"Right one."

It was truly amazing how quickly I could go from screaming at this boy, to now letting him bring me to my room. I guess he was special. Or I was just crazy. Both are liable excuses.

He nodded, holding me in one arm as opened the door. He placed me on my bed, and searched for a light.

"Wow, it's just how I expected it to be." He laughed.

"What to be?"

"Your room. It's so... Nerdy." He smirked.

"Nerdy? Just because I don't have posters over bands everywhere doesn't mean I'm a..."

"Shhh, babe, I was kidding. Relax. I'm here to please you, not piss you off. Now lie down for me, ok?"

I calmed by his gentle coos. I lied back, and he climbed on top of me.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked shyly.

"Wow, what? Aurora, we haven't even been on one proper date yet, I'm not having sex with you yet. It wouldn't be fair. I need you to trust me before we even consider taking that step, ok?"

"Ok."

He smiled, making me feel at peace. It felt good just to finally have Harry alone, but not fighting. I could watch him all day like this. Just watching him made me happy.

"Can I take these off?" I asked him as my hand ran over my leg.

"Not yet baby, I want to kiss you a little while. I want this to be right. I want us to be right."

And with that, he leaned down and I felt were his soft lips against mine, and the light smell of aftershave. My mind blurred, and I closed my eyes as I let him take me over.