Chapter 64

Weeks went by until I finally spoke to Harry again. He had stopped talking to me after that night. And I honestly couldn't complain.

The first few days were hard.

I would stay up crying, until I was able to finally able to force myself to sleep.

I didn't eat; I simply wasn't hungry.

I didn't speak to anyone unless they talked to me first. If I did, I would have them one word answers and then simply turn away.

I saw Harry in class. He would try to make some remark or something to me. I ignored it. I just simply didn't care.

He had got his reward. He'd gotten exactly what he wanted. He played his games with me and won.

Classes that once seemed fun were now just slow moving, blobs of time. They honestly just took away from my sleep.

Sleep.

I had slept a lot after that night. From the moment my head hit the pillow after he brought me home, I became constantly tired. Almost as if Harry had drained everything from me.

School dragged on, and eventually Harry just stopped showing up to class. Random tattooed people would ask if I had seen him and I would just simply shake my head. I didn't know where he was, and I honestly didn't care.

One Friday, I was listening to my music in lit when I felt a gentle tap on my back.

I turned around and saw Amy's raven-haired boyfriend.

"Aurora?" He asked.

I removed my earphones and turned around fully to talk to him.

"Yes?" I sighed.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes." I lied.

No.

I wasn't ok. I would never be ok. Harry literally stole everything from me, and right now he probably out celebrating in the success of his brilliant plan with his stoner friends.

"I can tell that you're not. Listen, my parents are out this weekend visiting some family in Pakistan and I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party tonight?"

"No. But thank you."

I really wasn't in the mood for parties, especially one where Harry might be there. I knew if I saw him, I would break down. And I was actually just starting to get a little better. I stopped crying at night. I would simply just fall asleep.

"Please? I don't mean to beg, but I mean, you can't keep living like this. To be honest, everyone's worried about you. I don't know what happened with Harry on your birthday, but please, you need to get over this. You need to get out, to have fun. I'm ordering, not asking. You're coming." He smiled.

Maybe he was right. I do need to get out. Maybe seeing Harry could finally give me some closure.

"Alright. What time is it?" I finally gave in.

"Same time. I'll pick you and Amy up at 8?"

"No, I can drive. I'll see you at 8."

"See you then."

I turned around and set my head on the cold table.

This was going to be a long night.

------

Harry's POV:

"Pass the blunt man."

I took one last hit from it and passed it to the hooded guy to my left. He pressed it to his lips, and a few seconds later he exhaled the soft white smoke.