Chapter 46

We walked out of the food court and there were two massive strips where we could walk down. The left was usually calmer and had mostly clothing stores. The right had a lot of speciality stores; Claire's, Yankee Candle, some makeup store, among other stores.

"Which way do you want to go?" Harry asked me.

I shrugged.

"You're the one who wanted to take a walk. It's not my decision." I said.

He looked to his right and started to walk.

"I guess were going that way." I mumbled under my breath as I ran to catch up to him.

We started to walk past the many stores, and he pointed out different outfits displayed on the mannequins.

"Do you want to try on something? I don't know shit about clothes, but if you want to, we can." He suggested.

I shook my head and he gave me a unexpected shocked look.

"But you're a girl. Girls like shopping and that shit.."

I smirked and looked ahead.

"I don't. I hate shopping. I only agreed to come here because Amy was in a bad mood and needed to get out of the house. I don't like getting clothes; it doesn't make sense to me. Why buy so much clothing if you're not going to wear most of it anyway?"

He nodded in agreement.

"I completely agree. I guess it's just me, but I don't like when girls get all dressed up and shit. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love seeing you in those little black dresses you love to wear so much, but I don't really think clothes matter that much. Yeah, guys like something to look at, but at the end of the day, personality is what keeps a guy around. You can be the ugliest shitface in the world, but as long as a guy likes you for you, they're going to stick around."

I looked up at him baffled.

He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Alright, maybe that's not completely true, but I do mean most of it. Looks are one thing, they are what brings a guy to the girl at first, but personality will really want to make the guy be with you."

I stopped myself, shocked.

How could such a self-conceded, sex-loving, jerk just say something like this? He couldn't be serious.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"N, nothing. I just... Wow." I couldn't answer fully. I was completely taken a back.

"Um, alright. Well, I still think you should try on clothes. I love seeing you in those dresses. And in those skinny jeans. It makes your arse look amazing." He smirked.

There was that perverted, annoying Harry again.

"Ok, fine. Ill try on clothes for you, but you have to too. It's only fair."

"No no no, I don't do that shit. It's no my style." He objected.

"Fine, then I'm not either." I crossed my arms over my front and stood my ground.

"You're serious about this whole trying on clothes thing, aren't you?" He raised one eyebrow and he held a very, very small smile.

"Mhm hmm." I grinned back, proud.

"Ok, I'll try on your bloody clothes. But if you peek, I'll have to punish you. Even if there are people around. Dressing rooms can be a great spot for a shag." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh come on you perverted weirdo. And I swear, you better not look at me either. Or I'll kill you." I teased.

"Ok ok, I won't look at you." He agreed.