Chapter 52

"We're here, wake up." I heard a raspy voice whisper softly into my ear.

I looked over to my left and bumped into Harry's face.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled.

"Come 'ere." He mumbled.

He pulled my waist so I was on top of him. He rested me on his waist, and I groaned.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hi?" I laughed, rubbing my eyes. When had I fallen asleep?

"A few minutes after we left school babe." He answered.

Had I said that out loud?

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.."

"No, stop. It was fucking adorable. Did you know you snore?"

"What? No I don't!" I defended.

"Yes you do kitten. It's cute."

His large hand around my waist and pulled me onto him. He stated up at me smiling and then pushed a stray hair that had fallen on my face with the other.

"Where are we?" I asked, pivoting my hips so I could looking around.

There was a huge grass field, and something that looked like an old metal billboard in the background the line of oak trees just a head of where we were parked.

"Mhm, don't do that." Harry mumbled.

"Do what?"

"Move your hips, like that. It feels... Just don't do it."

I felt a small bulge forming underneath me and I understood what he meant.

"Oh, I didn't mean to it's just..."

"It's fine. Just don't do it, unless you're looking to get fucked. But if you are, I should warn you, doing it the first time in the front of a small car isn't the most romantic thing." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I think I realize that. Maybe we should get out?"

He nodded, and I tried to push my feet against the seat, attempting to get up. I slipped; my shoes had somehow fallen off and my feet couldn't grip onto the leather properly.

I feel on top of him, and he grunted.

"Fuck." He groaned.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I slipped and I just..."

"Stop, what did I tell you about so apologetic all the time? Now that I got you so close, maybe we could do something else?"

"Wait, what?"

He grabbed my the back on my thighs, pulling me even closer to him so now our faces were just inches from each other.

"Harry,"

"Kiss me."

He pulled the back of me head, his fingers twirling in my hair.

Our lips brushed against each other, and his erection became more apparent. I tried to hide my blushing; he had told me that he didn't like when I was so nervous all the time so I didn't want him to get upset.

All of a sudden we were rolling around. He hands traveled up my t shirt, cupping around my breasts.

"So hard for you.." He mumbled into my lips.

I groaned, throwing my head back as he massaged them gently.

"Fuck, you're perfect."

I brought my lips back to his, attacking them and feeling him growing even bigger. I didn't remember the last time I had ever made him so turned on, but it excited me just as much as it had him.

"Harry, wait, let me do something for you..."

He pulled me back, giving me a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"Let me.. You know." I looked down at his growing member and back to him.

"You want to suck my cock?"

Sometimes I wished he could be more gentle with what he says. Cock wasn't the most attractive word for his... Thing.

"Um, yeah.."

He laughed, running a few fingers through my hair and closing his eyes.

I looked down at my hands, and felt a lump forming in my throat. Why was I crying? Why did I always have to get so embarrassed? Fuck.

"No baby, don't cry. I didn't mean to laugh, it's just... I've never seen a girl be so... I don't know, afraid? Believe me, I want you to, more than I have ever wanted anyone to in my life. Are you sure about this?"

I nodded slowly, and he cupped my check. He brought my face close to his again, and gave me a soft peck on the tip of my nose.

"Ok, well lets go somewhere a little more... Comfortable. Here, follow me."

He opened the car door and grabbed my hand. He then picked me up, slamming the door and released me so I was standing next to him.

"Wait here, I need some things from the backseat."

He walked over, opening the door and leaning down.

I saw a tiny sliver of his muscular back as searched the floor of the vehicle. His muscles contracted, and I was able to make out small veins coursing up and down. God, he was perfect.

"Ok, here's a blanket that we can lay on. Don't worry, no one will be here, we're alone. Thank god, it's warm so we won't be too cold. And with the friction we'll be making anyway, I doubt we'll need any more warmth."

I smiled at his sexual joke, but my face still burned a little.

"Come here baby, hold my hand." He said and I walked over to him. We walked hand-in-hand as he brought us to our still unknown destination.